Chapter 51 ( FINALE)

The heavy tension building around them makes Nana feels like her entire body is set on fire, the summer heat fuelling the little sparks. These are not tiny sparks anymore, it's a huge blazing ball of electricity gushing up through her blood, making her see nothing but total blankness. If only Taehyung is not holding her hand tight, she would have melted to the wooden floor and perhaps, evaporated into the thin warm air too.

Time seems moves so slow, five seconds felt like five minutes when she's trying to think of something but ended up with nothing. She still couldn't bring herself to look up, knowing that Taehyung is looking at her. Their faces are just inches away, one wrong move she could end up brushing her cheeks with his. Well, that sounded weird, but the proximity tells her so.

"You don't want to look at me?"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"I-I am very...very nervous right now"

Taehyung loosens his grip, creating some distance between them which is a relief to Nana. She swore she wasn't even breathing the entire time they were close to each other. She takes one long breathe and exhales, repeating it many times till she's sure she can breathe normally.

"Still couldn't look at me?", he teases, knowing that he is just going to make her blush once more.

"I can't when you're looking at me like that"

"Oh god, I am so weak when it comes to you", he finally lets out the laugh he has been holding it, shaking his head as he lets go of her hand.

Nana  feels lighter hearing him laugh, finding it funny at the sudden change of mood between them

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Nana feels lighter hearing him laugh, finding it funny at the sudden change of mood between them. He really caught her off guard a moment ago, perplexed at his sudden physical gesture. Not that she hates it, but it's unexpected.

But then, his laughter is her medicine. One thing she could say about him, it would be love. She finds herself falling for him more and more each time they meet. Taehyung is nothing but love. Just one call from him would make everything feel better. His smile, oh that sweet smile of his, is her ultimate cure. His voice is her favourite.

Is it even possible to love someone this much? She finds it weird that she keeps falling for him. It's strange that you're falling in love with someone that you're already in love with. Strange but true. Something about Taehyung is just so lovable. He has this warm charm that attracts her, keeping her so enveloped with love and affection. And she likes it so much.

She is like a fool in love

"Taehyung", she calls out his name, making him look up. "You didn't finish your story"

He stops laughing, looking at her with big confused eyes.

"So when they have gotten closer...held hands...and hugged each other...". Nana is the one to inch closer this time. "I think the movie might have skipped a step. Before you kiss, there's something else to be done"

Taehyung looks at her at first, slowly curving a small smile as he takes her hand gently into his. "What do they do then?"

"You don't know?"

Both of them knows what she's talking about but, where's the fun if you're not teasing each other.

"I have no idea", he puts up a confused face, looking up as he thinks. "Do you know?"

Nana squint her eyes, looking at him with sheepish smile. "Hmm, if you don't know. Maybe we should have this conversation another day then"

Taehyung quickly catches her hands, halting her attempt to turn around. "We are having the conversation today. You're not getting away this time"

Nana turns to him once again, looking up to his eyes feeling her insides bubbling with so many emotions. How on earth did she end up here, with this one cheeky gentleman? How on earth did she fall in love with him? How is she this lucky?

"Damn it. Why am I falling for you all over again?", she shakes her head, another round of heat travels up to her flushed cheeks. "You need to stop making my heart flutters"

Taehyung didn't say anything as he stares at her. One hand slowly reaching for her face, his cold knuckles caressing her warm cheeks gently. Slowly his hand goes lower, snaking to the space between her ear and hair, gently cupping her face as he leans closer.

"It's my job", he said with a smile. "And that's because I love you"

Her eyes look into his, not blinking as she processes those words. It sounds like honey to her ears, to hear him saying that in such a way. His words have been so loving and affectionate, like a warm blanket on rainy days. And she wants to hear that, for a long time.

"I love you too, very much"

He swiftly leans in, gently pulling her into a very slow unrushed kiss. The kiss was soft, too soft it makes her feels she's suddenly floating on cloud nine. Taehyung tilts his head slightly, deepening the kiss as his other hand pulls her closer, wanting no distance between them this time. It was a long slow but breathless kiss, unrushed but definitely leaving them gasping for air the moment he broke the kiss.

One thing for sure, he is such a good kisser

"You know what happened after they had their first kiss?", he whispers to her, eyes shifting up slowly to look into her eyes.

"N-No"

"They kiss, again"

But before he could kiss her again, Nana swiftly tugs on the collars of his jackets and pulls him down for another long kiss.

THE END

~~~~

NOTE

Hello everyone!  First of all, thank you for reading this book from the very first chapter till this one! It has been such a memorable journey for me. I hope you enjoyed this book, as much i enjoyed writing it! (psssstt, there's an epilogue! Dont worry)

Thank you for reading my book. i am beyond grateful! Sending lotttts of love!