Chapter 47

Stopping right in front of Nana's apartment, Taehyung purposely initiated a conversation again so that they can spend more time together. After sending Haru back to MinJung, he suggested that they walked around the park, doing nothing but just enjoying the cold night breeze. Little talks here and there, but it doesn't feel enough. He wants to spend his every hour with Nana, if that is possible.

"Walking you home like this reminds me of that first time I walked you home"

"You were quiet that night. I was already scared do you know that?"

"I was anxious walking with you. Can't blame me". He defended himself, pouting slightly as he looks at her. "My throat was strangely dry that night"

"It's okay, I was appreciating the view anyway"

"What view?"

"You"

Taehyung's mouth hung open at her reply, suddenly flustered and blushing that he is lost at words. He had to look away, hiding the faint blush on his cold cheeks with his hand as he lets out a nervous cough. He is never the one to get flustered easily but Nana just made him blush and his mind went completely blank.

"You—I—you can't just—you know—"

Taehyung couldn't even form a proper sentence, letting out fake coughs here and there just to hide his flustered self

Taehyung couldn't even form a proper sentence, letting out fake coughs here and there just to hide his flustered self. He gave up and sighs instead as Nana watches him with a smirk on her bright face.

"Taehyung, breathe. You're not breathing", she teases calmly, looking entirely unbothered.

Taehyung's eyes flick up at the familiar sentence, tilting his head and eyes squinting as he recalls.

"You're copying my sentence. Don't use my words against me, it's not fair"

"It's not fair that you're acting so cute. You're making it hard for me not to tease you"