Chapter 11

After the quick supper, MinJung excused herself from cleaning so that she could put Haru to bed. Namjoon insisted that he help clean the living room and MinJung is entirely grateful for his offer. Nana and Taehyung are left alone in the kitchen, cleaning up. Nana went to work almost immediately, tidying up the tables in a flash and putting all the dirty plates in the sink. Taehyung could only help her a little as she seems to do everything so quick.

As Nana was about to take a damp cloth to wipe the table when Taehyung suddenly stopped her.

"Let me help you with that", he puts out his hand, asking for the cloth.

Nana stopped mid-way, turning to him with confused eyes. "Help with wh—oh! No, it's okay. You don't have to do—"

"Nana, let me". He grabbed the towel from her hand as he rolled his sleeves up his elbow, wiping the table right away as Nana watches him cluelessly.

"Detective Kim, please you don't—"

"It's okay. Let me help you. You cooked for us just now", he glanced at her over his shoulder, flashing a very adorable smile, assuring her that he is fine. "And it was very delicious"

Not wanting to argue further, she thanked him with a soft smile before turning to sink. Reaching for the washing gloves, turning the tap water on, she begins to wash all the dishes. She was at the third plate to wash when she finally realized her long hair is getting in the way, making her feel uncomfortable as it keeps getting in her face, blocking her eyes. She tries to use her shoulder to push them back, but it keeps going back to the front. Groaning softly under her breathe, she gave up and turned tap water off.

But before she could remove the gloves on her hands, she suddenly feels a soft tug on her hair as if someone is bunching her hair to the back, keeping them away from her face.

"Your hair keeps getting in the way", his voice was deep in her ears, so clear and so soft, and yet so husky that it made her gasped lowly

"Your hair keeps getting in the way", his voice was deep in her ears, so clear and so soft, and yet so husky that it made her gasped lowly. "Do you have anything to tie your hair?"