Chapter 49

"You look busy", he arched an eyebrow, lips curving a cynical smile as he looks at her.

Taehyung watches as Nana walks into the counter, pulling a chair to sit in front of him, looking as if she wasn't caught red handed

"I am busy. Missing you"

"You're not getting away by saying this"

"Why would I want to get away? I can't be far from you. If I am far from you, I would miss you more"

His attempt to sound mad and cold at her failed once again. He had been restraining himself from smiling but then he couldn't. Not when Nana is looking so beautiful, beaming at him as she rests her chin on her hands, staring at him.

Her smile is unquestionably his ultimate weakness

"Don't smile like that. My heart can't take it anymore", he finally smiles, shaking his head as he leans on the table. "You don't smile like that to other people, it's a crime"

"Me smiling like this, is a crime?", she inches backward, looking dumbfounded. "Why is it a crime?"

"Because, I don't want other men falling for you. Only smile at me like that. You're forbidden to smile like that to other men"

His words really got her, making her blush all of a sudden and feeling her cheeks burn. She had to look away from his eyes, laughing nervously as she calms herself. What has this man done to her? He really knows how to pull strings at her heart, make it flutter so hard that it feels hard to breathe.

"I actually miss you while I was at work. So, I dropped by.  Jihyo told me you were talking to Seokjin upstairs. Everything okay?"

"Everything is fine. He was just explaining why he left. It's done and dusted. We are friends now", Nana sighs heavily, twirling around on the chair. "We'll see how it goes. I dont want to think much about him"