Chapter 37

Head heavy, spinning and almost feeling like there's a huge ass rock slammed right onto her face. That's what Nana is feeling when she finally opens her eyes to a dimly lit room, half awake, heavy lids threatening to shut again. Her head feels like there is a typhoon swirling like a mad man, numbing all thoughts.

Slowly forcing her eyes completely open, messy hair spiking all directions as she pushes herself up with one arm. Another hand reaches for her forehead, massaging her temple trying to ease the tensed nerves around her head. It feels like she had been thrown from the sky, landed on top of this comfy bed which does not feel nor smell like hers.

"Where...whe—"

"You're awake?"

Jimin's voice startled her, making her head turn to the door finding him leaning on the door frame, arms crossed and his eyes round looking at her

"Jimin? Am I at your—"

"Yes. You're pretty drunk yesterday. Sober up. Go and shower. I made some soup for you. You need to drink that. And..."

Jimin halted midway closing the door to the room and turns to look at her again. "You have a great deal of explanation to do on why you drank so much last night"

-

Jimin watches as Nana sits in front of her, her wet haired bunched into a towel, changed into his sweat pants and sweat shirt as he put all her smelly clothes into the washing machine.

Nana sips the entire bowl clean, letting out a soft sigh of relief as she placed the it down gently on the table. Flicking her eyes up, arching both eyebrows when Jimin keeps looking at her as if he wants to say something.

"What?"

"You rarely get yourself drunk like last night. What were you thinking?"

Leaning forward, he rests both arms on the small square table, stretching one hand reaching for his cup of coffee

"I don't want to talk about it. I was just...stressed", shrugging her shoulders slightly, straight face looking at her empty bowl. "I did a lot of thinking the entire week. I think last night, I just had enough"