He slid onto the seat beside me in the van, Calum and Michael taking the front row.

"So I've tried the gentle approach so I'm just gonna get straight to it." He started, his attitude changing from his usually calm and friendly self to a dark and threatening version of himself. He tilted his head down and his eyes darken. "What the fuck are you doing to that girl? Are you trying to hurt her and be as terrible as-"

I smacked my hands over my ears but I could still see his lips form her name as he spoke.

"We don't fucking speak of her." I growled.

"Well who else am I supposed to compare you to? I saw you kiss her last night and the way she was looking at you before you did. You're fucking up big time and don't you expect us to help you out of this one."

"I don't need anyone's fucking help. She knows how I feel." I responded, rolling my eyes like I didn't care. Her words from last night making me want to vomit at this point.

Ashton rolled his eyes.

"Well when you do, don't ask me."

I shook my head in disgust and leaned up against the window and stared out it.

Fuck him.

-

Interviews are weird. Sometimes, like now, when we aren't getting along we have to act like everything is okay between us.

Even the slightest bit of a snide remark and fans would pick up on it.

Once we were in sight of the cameras we were all smiles. Laughing with each other and making jokes. The second we were off the stage, I was ostracized.

I felt hollow and angry. I needed a fucking drink so I didn't have to feel a fucking thing.

I followed them through the hall, slowly falling behind. They all headed towards the bathroom. I kept going straight, out the door that said emergency exit. An alarm on the door started to make a terrible beeping sound and I picked up my speed.

On our way here I saw a bar just down the block. I hurried in the direction I had saw it in and soon enough the big sign with bright red lettering came into view.

I shoved the door open and was met with the smell of cigarettes and vodka which initially made me choke. There were plenty of open seats at the bar and I chose one in the corner of the room, ordering my first of many drinks.

Ashton

I knew that there was a problem, but I didn't know how big it was.

Michael, Calum, and I hurried out of the bathroom when the emergency door alarm went off.

I knew who set it off. He was really starting to wear on me.

"What do we do now?" Michael asked.

I shrugged. At this point I was starting to not care.

"We can't just leave him out by himself." Calum insisted.

"He's making his own decisions, if you want to go looking for him go ahead. I'm going to check on Stormella."

I headed out to the street and waved down a taxi.

Stormella

I sat on the couch in the living room in the dark.

I had watched the boys interview and found myself laughing along with them. Once it was over though, the same pain from earlier hollowed out my bones.

Room Service |:| Luke Hemmingsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें