1.7

Two months later

Luke

I chased Michael down the hallway backstage.  We were dodging tech crew left and right.

"You cheated!" I shouted.

Michael didn't respond, he just kept laughing and running.

"You know it's not that important!" Ashton called as we ran past him.

"Yes it is!" I called back to him.

Michael nearly threw me off when he jumped a mixer box and turned the corner.

I stumbled over the box and Calum came around the corner and caught me just before I fell on my face.

"Thanks Cal!" I said as I regained my balance and continued on my chase.

"5 seconds of summer, fifteen minutes till stage." An announcement sounded over the speakers.

Michael quickly made a u turn and we were running for a completely different reason.

The Mario kart race he beat me in, by cheating, now in the back of my mind. We had to get to the dressing room.

We just had a week off and spent it at home in Australia. I got to see friends and family I hadn't seen in a few years, sometimes living the dream sucks.

We made it back to the dressing room after Calum and Ashton. We stood in the door way catching our breath from all the running we just did.

I caught sight of a reporter sitting on the couch. I groaned internally, they were literally the worst. Sometimes.

One week later

Stormella

I lifted my head up off of my desk. I still had a stack of interviews to write out before I could even consider taking my lunch break.

The short one paged interviews were my favorite. You learn a little bit about the person and you're done, or you type for ten minutes and you're done.

I sighed and started on the next article for an up and coming artist. You see a lot of those here. A lot of them fall off the face of the earth after this though.

About an hour later I was finally on the last one, for now.

It wasn't your standard interview. It was basically a pull from another source. Scratched down on the paper were some notes.

5sos back on tour after week off. Exclusive pictures of the members out during their time off.

I smiled at the paper, thinking of the boys and how they were doing.

Calum and his family spotted dining out. Michael and his family get together at the beach. Ashton is M.I.A. Luke finds a girl.

I squinted at the last line of the note, feeling a weight in my stomach.

Without thinking I quickly opened up google and did a quick search.

Sure enough a picture of Luke and some mystery girl popped up on my screen. I furrowed my eyebrows as I clicked on the picture to make it bigger.

It was a slightly blurry photo of a guy, who was clearly Luke and a girl sitting a a picnic table.

There were a few other higher quality ones. Each one I clicked on made me more and more nauseous. One of them having lunch together at the park. Another of them walking together down a side walk. One of them laughing together.