1.11

Stormella

Friday

I had spent the whole week talking to Vic. Learning a little more about him each day. He seemed like a really nice, genuine guy.

I was still really nervous about meeting him though. He's sent me several pictures over the week so I know that it is him, I just hope he isn't a serial killer or anything.

"Come on Stormella, you need to wear something nice." Kylie whined from my bed.

"This is nice." I said as I motioned to what I was wearing. A red button up tucked into some black high waisted jeans.

"Yea, maybe for a tea party. This is a dinner at Le Seat and Eat, it needs to be a dress."

I sighed. I hated picking out outfits with Kylie because it meant looking at every dress I own and very likely trying them all on, only to try on half of them again.

I had three dresses. So it would be too much of a decision.

After fifteen minutes or arguing about which color was the best and did this really even matter? We settled on a more causal dress.

The top half was dark blue and white stripes

The top half was dark blue and white stripes. A little red belt separated the striped top from the dark blue lower half.

I had only worn it once before.

"That looks so cute on you. Come on, let's do your hair."

I groaned as Kylie pushed me to the bathroom.

"I don't want it up, I hate it. It always pulls." I whined.

"I know. I wasn't going to do that."

When we were done my hair had slight waves to it and I had on a nice thick layer of mascara. Not too thick though.

I smiled at my reflection.

I hope Vic thinks I'm cute.

Luke

I stood in front of the giant window overlooking the city. The sun was almost set and I was getting nervous.

This is not a good idea.

I finished buttoning up my white button up and pulled my leather jacket on over it.

My plan for the night is simple. Get to the restaurant, I made reservations under Hemmings so I would have my own table. Wait for Stormella to arrive and then wait a few. Once she starts to realize Vic isn't coming I go up to her and ask her how she is. I'll make it seem like I was in town visiting and all will go smoothly. Then after we talk I'll message her as Vic saying he found a different girl.