0.3

Stormella

Silence filled the room while I laid next to Luke, unsure of what to do or say. I really want to get home, but I'm not sure what's considered rude in this situation.

Luke was quiet, running his fingers through his hair. His boxers were back on, but the rest of his clothes littered the floor.

He was sprawled out, taking up as much space as he could.

"The hotel should really invest in better beds." Luke said, sending the silence away and scaring me at the same time.

I gave him a look.

"Well, this is the cheapest room you can get."

"The beds on the bus are nicer."

I raised an eyebrow.

"Sometimes we take a bus when we tour. The beds are nicer than this one."

I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry our beds aren't made from bags of money."

Luke laughed loudly. "I'm not that much of a princess, darling."

I shoved the covers off me, hopping onto the floor and grabbing my shirt and pants. Now seems like a good time to leave.

"What are you doing?" He asked at I pulled my shirt over my head.

"Leaving." I said, wasn't it obvious?

"Why?" He asked quietly, sounding slightly, only slightly, disappointed.

Weird.

"Cause I'm tired and I finished my work." I stated, placing my hands on my hips.

A small smile snuck onto his stupid pretty face. His eyes connected with mine, sparkling

"You fucked me on the clock."

I turned around and headed for the door. He wasn't wrong.

"I bet it was the best ten cents you ever made." He called.

"Fuck off you kangaroo." I said as I turned the knob on the door and headed out into the hallway. The door closed, the do not disturb sign rattling.

I grabbed my cart and started pushing it back down to the station. The hotel was quiet now. The halls empty, even that loud party was over.

Best ten cents I ever made, as if.

I inhaled, the silence was nice. Well, once I get this stupid cart put away it will be.

Once I got to the stations, I pushed my cart into the dirty line for cleaning. After that I went to the front desk to find Martha. I walked down one hallway, which lead to the main lobby area. Martha was sitting at the desk, reading some random book. Her light brown hair a frizzy mess.

"Hey." I said quietly, getting her attention.

She looked up and smiled at me. "Stormella, you finished already?" She asked.

I nodded. "Yep, all ready to go for the rich brats."

She laughed. "The party ended a half hour ago, most of them left, but some got rooms. I hope they don't trash them. They're an excitable group."

"Oh." I said as I suddenly remembered Luke.

"One of them went back without getting a key. He told me to tell you his name is Luke." I said, wondering why I was doing this.

She sat her book down and turned to her computer. She typed something in quickly and then turned back to me.

"Was it Mr. Hemmings?" She asked.