Love had no boundary

After spending 3 more days with my family and alrick. Me and alrick fly back to france a day before harry marriage. Although for the whole ride I was trying to keep alrick intact in his seat. He didn't sit silently, he was continuously falling on me. Sometime he hold my hand, sometime he kiss my cheeks, sometime he try to liplock, every eyes were on us for the whole flight. I am not complaining but I never liked to be center of attraction. He was enjoying making me uncomfortable, and even like to see me blush, he knows he got some effect on me. But along with this he is very caring and sweet. I slept on him for the whole ride from airport to his home. He didn't even wake me up when we reached his place. He just picked me up and took me to his room as my room was smelling as something died their.  

I woke up from the sound coming from bathroom, alrick was singing some song while taking bath. After few second the door got opened and alrick came out in his towel. He didn't know I woke up so he start to remove his towel. I didn't want to see him naked as I never saw anyone so I shouted and hid my face in the cover. He was startled at first but when he saw me peeking from the cover he start walking towards me in just his towel. He pull the cover from me and stood their watching my reaction. I stood up and try to snatch cover from him. But he won't give it to me. So an idea pop in my head, I locked eyes with him and with one hand I was brushing his cheeks, then I move it little lower to his lips, then to his neck, then to her torso, little more down to his stomach and when I try to move hand little more low he left the cover he was holding and came to kiss me. In the same time I pulled the cover from the floor and along with the cover I pulled the towel wrapped around his lower half and ran to the bathroom. He try to catch me but before he could get hold of me the door to the bathroom was closed. I was inside for 15 min and alrick was not making any efforts to leave. So I thought to take bath maybe he will leave. I took bath, wash my hair and look in the side drawer for the undergarment but their was none. Than I remember I took everything when I went home so everything is kept in my bag and the one I was wearing is wet. How can I go out in just a towel. 

I called for alrick 4 time although their was no response so I thought he went to kitchen. I open the bathroom gate to check whether alrick was their, to my luck their was no one so I went outside holding my towel tight to my body. I just need to find my bag. It was kept in the living room. I went slowly to my bag, open it and took out my bra and undies and a tshirt and shorts. I wore my bra undie and tshirt. Before I could wear shorts alrick came inside shouting "Karma is a bitch". He took my shorts and towel and even my bag was with him. I was standing in front of him in just my shirt which was not even hiding my lower part. His eyes were on my leg and he was not making any effort to hide it. I ask him nicely to return my shorts to me but he was being stubborn. I jump to take my shorts from him but he is so tall and he had kept his hand really high. I jump once again but because of water dripping from my hair I tripped and I took alrick with me. So when I fall, my head hit the towel which was laying on the floor and alrick was hovering  over me. His one head was at the back of my head and another one on my left breast. When I looked at him he was already looking at me with hunger. Before I could say anything he kissed me on my lips, and his other hand was on my stomach and he was rubbing the skin over their. He then went little down to my neck and start leaving slopping kisses over their he even gave me love bites. But before it get more hot he stopped and gave me my shorts and went to kitchen to make something for us. I got ready and went to help him. He said sorry for making me fall and he was looking down. I went to him and kiss him on his lips and said it's okay and I love the after effect of the kiss and we both start laughing. 

We had dinner and then we slept together. This time I didn't wore my tshirt and shorts. I just wore his sweatshirt and slept. 

From that day onwards me and alrick start sleeping together.

---------------------------------------------

It will be an year to our relationship tomorrow. Me and alrick have taken a week off and we are going to LA to celebrate this with my family and even alrick family is visiting. I have already met them so many times but this time they want to meet my parents. This is just a family get together nothing is going on as alrick has never discussed anything related to this. Although I will love to marry him someday but I think alrick is not ready right now. So here we are sitting at the airport and we have flight in an hour. I was hungry so I went to eat something, I asked alrick whether he want's something. He just asked for coffee and sandwich so I went and brought both the thing doubling his order. 

After few hours we reach LA, graham knew that we our coming so he came to pick us along with mom. As soon as I saw my brother I jump on him, he has gotten strong because of all those gyming because this time we didn't fall. I hugged my mom and then kissed her. Later graham took my bag and put it in the car along with alrick bags. We stopped on our way when graham saw my favourite ice-cream parlour and he went inside to bring ice-cream for all of us. After we were done with ice-cream we were again on our way to home. When we reach I just went to my room to get freshen up and alrick followed graham to the guest room. When we all were freshen up we met again at the table to eat as we all were hungry. Mom had made pancake which was all time favourite along with coffee. We all ate and then I ask graham to take me somewhere as I have to buy something for alrick. 

He come up with an excuse and in 15 min we were out and on the way to the mall. When we reach the mall i bought a shirt for alrick, along with the watch and the wallet from his favourite brand. I  even got him a card and even a collage of our picture. When we were done I kept all the gift in the car and we went to eat at Mcdonalds. After an hour we were sitting at the dinner table and we all were busy eating and talking. Dad and alrick were busy in the discussion and I and graham were busy talking about his girlfriend. After dinner we all went to our respective rooms. I and graham went to my room and alrick went to the guest room. I kissed him goodnight and went to sleep.

I was sleeping when I felt someone kissing my lips. I open my eyes to find alrick hovering over me. I kissed him back and wrap my hand around his neck when I heard graham voice. I look at alrick back to find graham standing over their with a cake in his hand. I said sorry and try to sit. Graham brought that cake and kept it in front of me. I looked at alrick and asked him with the raised eyebrow about graham. Before alrick could say anything graham replied- your bf made me do this. He wants me to take picture of you guys and btw happy 1 year anniversary with this guy sister but I still don't understand how you bear him for so long and he start laughing.

I kissed alrick and cut the cake. I gave him the first piece and then I cut the biggest piece and give it to my brother. Alrick handed me a big box of gift and a card and then he put his hand in his pocket to take out something. Then he took out a small box of ring and got down on his knee. I was getting nervous with every passing moments. He took out the ring and said-

There are three words, that I've been dying to say to you,
Burns in my heart, like a fire that ain't goin' out
There are three words & I want you to know they are true...
I need to let you know
I wanna say I love you, I wanna hold you tight
I want your arms around me & I want your lips on mine
I wanna say I love you, but, babe I'm terrified
My hands are shaking, my heart is racing
Cause it's something I can't hide, it's something I can't deny

So here I go.....
Baby, I lo-o-o-ve you

Will you be mine forever?

After he finish I was crying and without even a single thought I jumped on him and said yes while kissing him. Graham was looking at us with a biggest smile on his face. He gave the camera to alrick and congratulate both of us and then went to his room but before leaving he turn and said "you can sleep here if you want" but make sure Jen your room is near to my room so just keep your hand to yourself and he left leaving me tongue tied. alrick start laughing so I punched him on his stomach. Alrick went to close the door and then he slide next to me. He turn towards me and start kissing me and then things took a different turn and we end up having sex. Every time I scream alrick kept his hand on my mouth so graham don't have any idea. We both slept in an hour.

---------------------------------

Done for today..

Hope you guys like it.

Kindly tell me by clicking on that star button and commenting.

Thanks to everyone who is reading this. 

Love you...