Heartbreak

It was 12pm when I reach home, it was sunny outside and even my head was paining from walking from harry apartment to my home. But when I reach home I find a lock at my main door and I was not having a keys to my home that only means either Mom and dad had a key or they left it with harry. I thought to call mom and dad but they won't allow me to stay alone and I am not calling harry anymore. I was lying under tree in my garden when I saw a car parked at the parking spot and I know who is the owner of that car. I don't want to talk to harry nor I want to see his face. How could he kiss me after knowing my feelings for Damon. I know Damon haven't contacted me from that day but I loved him, I know he must be upset from that thing but that can't be a reason to breakup with me or left me I guess. I miss Damon so I dialed his number but every time I call it goes to voicemail, may be he is seriously busy with his work. I close my eyes when I saw a figure walking towards me, harry was very furious when he saw me lying on the floor. He went towards my main door and open the lock with the keys. After keeping the keys and lock inside he came towards me picked me in his arm and started taking me inside towards my room. I asked him to put me down, I told him several times I know how to walk but he didn't budge. When we reach my room he made me sit on my bed and sat in front of me and start speaking "Jen listen, I don't know what got inside my brain, I just couldn't control when u kissed me and I just want to eat you up, your t-shirt was even distracting me. I m sorry Jen. " I didn't replied for few minute but when I saw regret all over his face I jumped at him and hugged him. I was sitting on his lap and hugging him for few more minute when he spoke again " Jen I love hugging you but babe first you are hugging me very tightly and your t-shirt is not helping either wear some undergarments or try some other color than white. " I was beet red from his confession and get down from his lap and went to the bathroom to change my t-shirt. When I came out I was wearing a black hoodie and a red shorts, harry asked me about the pain so I told him it's not paining that much and if it will I will apply some ointments. I went to kitchen to make coffee for both of us, after drinking coffee we decided to go for the dinner outside so we still had 1 hour to go so I got ready in black off shoulder dress and completed my look by wearing black loafers I can't effort another fall.

It was 6 pm when we reach the restaurant. Harry park his car in the parking and we make a way towards the restaurant. As I went inside I was in awe with the interior of this place as it was the best I have seen. We went to the receptionist and ask for the table for 2 and then we went to sit on our seat.

We were having our dinner when I saw Damon walking inside with a petite girl by his side, he didn't notice me as I was sitting at a far corner but I could see him clearly from that place. The girl was tall I guess she was 5.7 and she was having a fair complexion and a perfect body maybe she was his friend or personal assistant. Harry saw my mood change and asked me whether I was fine. I told him I am good and gave him a smile but still that smile was not coming to my eyes so he didn't buy it. He saw my face expression and follow my eyes when he saw what I was looking at he was surprised and ask me whether I know him so I said no to him and start eating.

After few minute i saw damon taking a seat at a far corner from us. He was busy feeding that girl and after few seconds Damon kissed her on her lips. I couldn't see anymore so I called him but as it ring it got automatically disconnected, that clearly means he blocked me.

I got up from my seat and went towards there table, harry followed me and stood at my back. I went and slapped Damon on his face, at first he was shocked with a sudden impact but when he saw me he became furious. He stood up from his seat and came forward to say something but harry stop him by standing in front of me but before anyone could speak I said "Damon I loved you why did you left me and why she, why did you blocked me why did u hurt me why?" To which he replied that "he never loved me, how can someone stay with me, I am just a stupid virgin and no one want me in their life". I slapped him and went outside the restaurant.
Few minutes later harry joined me with my purse. When he saw me crying he gave me a bottle of water which was kept in his car. I drank the water but couldn't control my tear.
While we were on road I told him everything regarding Damon and how we met and what else happened. When I told him regarding that room scene his knuckles were turned white and he was getting furious every minute, after few minute he parked the car at the road side and turn my face towards him. When I look at him there were tears in his eyes and he was looking at me with some different emotion. I couldn't control and hugged him, that time no one spoke only wind was blowing and we were hugging each other as our life depended on it.

I don't know when did I slept that night whether it's the after effect of medicine or crying but I slept on harry lap.

I woke up when I find myself being carried away. When I open my eyes harry was carrying me to his room and he was shirtless I snuggle more closer to him. He made me lay down on my bed and kissed me on my forehead and then he went to the couch and slept on it.

I was scared to woke up that day because if I did I will cry over Damon. How can he left me just because I said no for sex.
..............
Done for today. I hope you like it, keep reading, commenting and voting.
Love you all.