Jennie and drink a big no

Harry POV-
The way she was swaying her hips was making me turn on. Not only me but everyone in the club have a eye on her. She is continuously dancing from the time she is here. That guy "Alrick"has asked her so many time to leave but she won't listen, even Ella has asked her still the same response. Alrick had to leave earlier because he was receiving continuous calls from his home and he informed me that he will drop Ella at the hotel. I agreed because I can't handle two girl at a single time and I can't leave Jen alone or with any other guy moreover when she is drunk.
It's was mid night but still she was busy dancing and drinking and all the other guys were ogling at her. Dammit I can't take it anymore. I reach the mid of the dance floor and make her face me. She is looking so beautiful when I told her we are leaving she said with a pout "I don't want to leave". I told her in a Stern voice "we are leaving" so she said "okay one dance and we will go". I said okay because how can I say no to her she is damn cute.

I pulled her closer to me while placing a hand on her ass. She was startled at first and then she recovered from the shock and placed her hand around my neck. We started moving on the beats of when I was your man. I couldn't help myself so I started drawing circles on her hips to distract myself but when she looked at me I just can't take my eyes from her lips they were looking so inviting so kissable but I can't kiss her I promised myself. As i was about to turn my face to look somewhere else she stood on her tiptoes and locked my lips by her. I was shocked will be an understatement. After a second when I recovered I kissed her with everything. I was longing for her lips they are like a drug and I am a drug addict. I kissed her with full force and then I remember she is drunk but I m not I need to stop this so I pulled away and told her let's get you out of here. I picked her up bridal style and placed her on the passenger seat of the car I rented. She drifted to sleep so I placed a kiss on the forehead and started the engine.

When I reach the hotel I park the car in the parking lot. I picked her up bridal style and start making my way towards my room because I didn't have keys to her room and I don't know about the whereabout of Ella. I open the door to my room and placed her on my bed, she was sleepy so I placed a cover over her body and turn to change.

I picked one of the shirt from my dresser and remove the one I wore. As I was about to wear the clean one I felt a weight on my back. I was about to fall but I balanced myself. When I see Jen was sitting on my back with his hand around my neck I hold her so that she won't fall and said to myself in a hush tone ' this girl will be the death of me'. I placed her on the bed and ask her what, to which she replied with a pout "nothing". I try to pick that shirt but before I could, she took that shirt and started wearing it. After wearing the shirt she remember she is wearing over her dress so she started removing her dress in front of me. I turn in opposite direction and when she changed she came to me and said with a pout ' you can't wear a shirt because I am wearing the one you were going to wear.'

I laugh at her silliness. She forget I have dozens of t-shirt but just to make her smile I made a sad face. She smiled while seeing my misery. I ask her why she is not sleeping she replied she is not sleepy she want to talk. I told her that we are having early morning flight so she had to sleep but she started crying So as always I had to agree for what she was saying. I told her to speak. She was confused at first must be thinking and then she ask all of a sudden where is alrick and ella Harry? I don't know why but I got jealous with his name. I told her the reason why he left earlier and she said okay as if she is happy that he left earlier. Before I could ask something she fired another question at me ' Harry why Millie?' I replied that "she is really nice, we both our not serious so we are just hooking up. But she is the best I could get." Before I could say anything else Jennie put a finger on my lips and said
"No Harry you deserve better than these hookups. You deserve a real love, you deserve someone who will love you for the way you are and somewhere you will find her". I just nod my head because arguing with her will not be right at this moment.