Back to home🏡

Jennie pov-

I woke up with a thumping in my head. Not only my head was aching but my whole body was on fire. When I open my eyes I met face to face with a person whom I adore/hate alot. He informed me that they were leaving for the airport and I was still laying on my bed. But if it's my bed then what he is doing in my room. I jolted up and try to minimise the pain. I asked Harry why he was in my room, he laughed at my ques and told me I am in his room. At that time I noticed the surrounding.

All the direction was surrounded by his stuff. I said okay and ask him why I am in his room and at that time he told me it's because he didn't have my room keys and he was not aware about Ella whereabout. He gave me two Advil and a glass of water. I took the medicine and started to get up.

When I look at my outfit I was in Harry t-shirt . I looked at him and then at my outfit, a small blush appear on my face but just to save myself from the embarrassment I bend my head down. I asked him why did he change my clothes to which he replied it was not him but I did it myself. I was relief but the next thing he said put an oil to fire. He said" although I love the view and I changed in front of him". Holy shit what else I did to embarrass myself. I said okay and left from there taking my dress, clutch and my heels.

After an hour we were standing at the airport. I was not expecting anyone but seeing alrick standing in a waiting room made me happy. I went towards him and hugged him. He hugged me with the same tendency. He asked me whether I want to drink coffee, I was already having a pain in my head so I accepted his offer. As we enter the cafeteria we hugged again he said he want to remember my fragrance (cheesy lines I must say). We had a coffee and a grilled sandwich and we talked. He told me he will be visiting this month to my hometown. I told him I will be the best host. When we were leaving cafeteria we hugged each other again and he kissed me on the cheeks. We both have tear in our eyes. We left from cafeteria to make him meet all my team and more important Harry but when I search for him he was not there. I still had 30 min but alrick had to attend a meeting so he had to leave. When he was gone Harry appeared from God knows where. I asked him where was he to which he replied in a rude tone "he was just busy somewhere". I can say that from his gesture that he was not in a good mood as his nostril was flaring and his hands were in fist. I asked him what happened but he just ignored my question and left.

After 30 min we were sitting inside the flight. My seat was next to harry and he was still in a bad mood. I took my seat and turn towards him. Before I could say anything he said "now I understand who was that special person. So already gave him the goggles?" I was so angry on his perception habit that I opened the bag take out the Google's and kept on his lap. I asked him to check the name of the person printed. He check the card and over there his name was written. He was shocked at first and when he recovered he said sorry to me. I just stood from that place and left the seat without uttering a single word.

I stood near Ella and asked her to take the seat near Harry. She got up hearing Harry name and move towards my seat.
I make myself comfortable near Shawn. He was listening music so I thought not to disturb him. I take out my earphones and played music on my phone. I was in bliss, music is the best remedy to solve your problems. I drifted to sleep after an hour of boarding.
............

There is some fragrance in the air of your city, it is capable of bringing a smile to your face. After sitting for 5 hours i am back to my home place. When I move outside the airport I booked a taxi and gave address of my street. I said bye to everyone leaving Harry.

After 1 hour I was standing in front of my building. I thought to surprise my parents but when I reach inside of my home I was left amazed. My drawing room was fully decorated with my pictures and at the entrance "welcome home baby" was written in bold letters. As I move ahead I saw a table full of my favourite chocolates and in between a strawberry cake was kept.