Flashback

Song for this chapter-
Alan walker- faded

Flashback-
It's been a week from the day when I stayed at Harry apartment. I don't know what happened but every move every thing he do attracts me towards him. His lame joke, his care, his touch, his attention I want all for myself. I want to feel his lips brushing mine, I want to be in his arm, I want to spend my day and night with him. But this was how I was feeling I don't know whether he have the same feeling. 

His action told me he care, I am important to him but everytime I took a step closer he push me back. He tell me every single time I am very special but on the next second he is busy flirting with other girls. I was tired with his tantrums. No doubt he is different from others, he don't do relationship, he won't care until you mean a lot in his life, he don't trust people. So you need to prove to be trusted by him,he will make you the luckiest girl in the world, he will show the world what you meant in his life, he will make you smile when you are sad, he will calm you if you are tensed, he will understand that you are in problem and will try  everything to lighten your mood and main thing if you are important in his fucking life he will never allow anyone to say even a single thing to you, he will be like a shield over you and that incident in the boss cabin where boss was going to shout at me and Harry came for my rescue is the proof. In short under that bad boy look he is the guy every girl dream of.

He care for me too much and no one has done anything like this for me. I remember a incident we were on the bike and it was getting colder. I was just wearing a light sweater and I was shivering. He stopped the bike at the side and took off his jacket and gave it to me. I informed him I can't take it as it is cold and he was only wearing a t-shirt. As he is stubborn he didn't listen to me, he put the jacket over my shoulder and put his attention towards the road. I wore the jacket and hold him. When he was confirm I am wearing his jacket he put his bike to ignition. After dropping me at my home he took the jacket from me.

I don't want to lose him so I never told him about my feelings and even I was not sure about it. I just know one thing for sure that I don't want to loose him for any misunderstanding. I can keep this feeling deep down in my heart rather than spoiling our friendship. Because I have read somewhere-
Friends- Bestfriends-​- lover -breakup - stranger.
And I am not ready to loose him.
Loosing him is like loosing a best person from my life. So I kept those feeling deep inside my heart and locked it over there.

Just to keep myself sane and busy from his thoughts I start talking to different people. I started interacting with my colleagues from different department and I started getting more social. There was this guy "Ryder" whom I was talking from a week, he is a mutual friend of Shawn and Harry so i have met him thrice.

He was tall, 5:10 ft, fair complexion, have brown hairs and a pair of green eyes. In short he was hot but nothing in comparison to Harry. He knows everything regarding Harry and Shawn so I can talk about anything regarding them.
Its been a week talking to him and one night we were playing 20 question on messenger. Where we have to ask 20 questions about anything and the next person have to give answer and it should be truth. Questions were regarding  our favorite food, boyfriend or girlfriend, first kiss to whether we are single or not. He then told me lemme tell you something about you what I have observed and the same you have to do. When he started telling me about me, I was in awe how did he know so much about me did he read something on me or is he a stalker because he knows alot about me which very less people know. When I asked him he told me he just observed me. I was amazed by his answer and when he asked me to tell about him I don't know what to say so he started Laughing. But seriously he knows alot about me I couldn't even lie to him because he catch when I am lying to him.

Next day during the break time I was chatting with him when I heard someone calling my name I turn towards the voice and saw ella. I stated moving towards her when Harry asked my phone. I handed my phone to Harry and there is no need to tell him my password bcoz he knows it very well. I went to her and when I returned back Harry is checking something on my phone. When I peeked from behind I saw Ryder name, he is reading Ryder chat but why. I fake coughed. He turn towards me but he is not guilty that I have caught him checking my messages but in reality he is furious. But why he is furious. He didn't said anything just kept the phone in my hand and left from there. I didn't understand why he is angry and more important why he is not talking to me.