Graham Last Day In Town

At mid night when graham came home  he was not sober as some of his friend came with him to drop him. When damon saw graham he took leave. I insisted him to stay but he told me he have an early morning flight so I kissed him on his cheeks and he left .I made graham lay down on couch in the living room and as even I was sleepy so rather than sleeping in my room I slept on the bed which was kept in the living room.

I woke up when I heard the sound of glass shattering. When I check my surrounding there was no one in the living room and even the coach was empty. I made my way towards the kitchen and when I saw the glass piece everywhere I asked graham what happen, he didn't say anything he was just holding his head. I went towards him made him sit on the counter and gave him 2 Advil and a glass of water. He took the pill and then swallowed it. I made a cup of coffee for him and sandwich. After eating his breakfast he was totally fine and the pounding in his head reduce. Then he went upstairs to take bath.

It was 10 am when I heard some shuffling on the main door, I was working in the kitchen and graham was watching football match. I asked him to check but he won't budge. After a sec i hear someone calling my name when I turn around I saw mom and dad standing at the kitchen door. I went towards them and hugged both of them.  After few minute graham came to the kitchen and said-"you guys only miss her, not me that's so bad of you mom and dad", with that they turn towards him and hugged him. I told them to sit in the living room and I will just bring breakfast for them.

After an hour mom and dad were done with the breakfast and they went to their room to rest. Graham went outside to meet his friend and I thought to watch episode of vampire diaries. It was 4 pm when graham returned back, he was carrying some bags in his hand. He came and sat next to me and handed me one of the bag. I asked him about the bag to which he replied it's a gift from his side. I open the bag and took out a box. When I saw the content of the box I got tears in my eyes. In the box their was a heart shape pendant and at the back of it 2 initial was craved "JG 4evr", when I saw that I hugged graham and kissed him on his cheek. Apart from my bag he have 2 more bags in his hand and seeing my pointed look he said 1 is for mom and other one is for dad and then he went in their room to gave them their gifts.

It was 9 pm and I was sitting in my room all alone. I don't know what to do. Graham had left 2 hours prior and mom and dad went to drop him at the airport. I stayed at home because mom and dad told me they don't know how much time it will take and I have to wake up early tomorrow for the office. As i was all alone at home and had nothing to do so i decided to watch vampire diaries on Netflix.

I had already watched 2 episode of season 2 and was sleepy, so i decided to sleep. I shut down the laptop and kept it on the table and lay down on bed and slept.

.....................................

It's been 10 days from the day graham left. I miss the time we spend together and sometime I miss Damon, his touch his kiss I crave more from him. I was lost in my thought and came to my senses when harry shake my shoulder. Harry and I have gotten close, we do fight but still we can't stay away from each other. But there is some secrets between us I still don't trust him that much that I can open up in front of him. When he saw me tensed he asked me for the reason and I told him I am missing graham. He just nod his head in agreement and said something which make me shocked "he told me that he also miss his brother and the time he spend with him." Harry opening up to me means I am actually special to him because he don't trust anyone(his word not mine). It was our break time and after eating lunch we decided to go down to have some coffee. We talk for few more minute and then we went inside to our cabin.

Now time has changed I don't come to office by bus, harry live nearby so he picks me up every morning and drop me at home every night. Not only that but he also inspect and touch my bag as if he is touching his own. Actually before I use to get angry but later I got a habit. It all started 1 fine day, it was our lunch time we 3 were sitting together (By 3 you must have understand I, Harry and Shawn)and having our lunch. After lunch harry asked me whether I am having something sweet to eat, I said yes but that's for the evening. But he didn't listen to me he opened my bag and without my permission he take out the muffins and he and Shawn ate all the muffins.  They ask me to join them but I was angry on him not because he has eaten all the muffins but he has touched my bag without my consent not even graham have that right. So that day I didn't talk to them and when Harry notice I was still angry at him he said sorry but before i could reply he added that he is sorry for touching my bag but he will do it again if there will be eatable things in my purse and after saying he started laughing even there was a smile on my face. I can't stay mad at him when he was saying sorry.  So post that day they both think it's there private property and as I know they will check so I carry something in my bag every day. Someday it is chips, sometime biscuit, muffins, chocolate etc. I find best friends in these 2 persons harry and Shawn and I can't imagine my life without them.

Apart from touching my bag and being my driver sometime harry act like my mother. I have never drink or smoke before and like every person I wanted to try however harry gets angry whenever I ask him for a puff. Let me tell you an incident – I, Ella, Shawn and harry were sitting together. Sometime Ella join us on our break time. Harry and Shawn were smoking, harry ask Ella to take a puff, Ella had not done it before so she said no to him but harry ask her to try once and she tried. I was watching their conversation and I thought I can even see how does it taste I turn towards them and ask them to try once but both said no. I turn to harry and asked him and his reaction make Ella and me shock, he said- "he is not going to give me any cigarette its very dangerous and if I ask him again it will be the end of our friendship". So from that day I never get guts to ask him for smoking.

In few days harry has become very special to me and because of any stupid reason i don't want to lose him. While talking to harry I sometime forget that Damon has not contacted me from the day he left. Usually we use to chat every night but now the situation changed I didn't even received a single text from him. I didn't tell anyone but I am thinking to tell about it to harry maybe he can help. One day he even ask me about my boyfriend, I told him I have one but I didn't disclose him the name and we never talk on that matter after that but now I think I need to tell someone about it or I will die by thinking all the what if.

When we reach the cabin I started working as tomorrow will be the closing day so all the deals must be finalized. I checked all the documents and made sure that all the paper is correct. My desk was in mess with every file and documents on it and even some of harry documents. He was little confused as it was the first time for him so he need some of my help.

It was 6 pm when I got free, as I stood up harry came to my side and ask me to check his file once. I took the file from his hand and checked all the documents and when I was satisfied I pass it on to him and said everything is okay. Then I took all the files to the boss followed by harry so that he can do the final check.

When I got free it was already 7:00, I was the last one to leave office. When I reach parking area I thought harry must have gone because he got free by 6 pm but I have to wait to complete some files. But when I reach the parking I didn't expect harry to wait for me but there he was standing near his bike with a cigarette in his mouth. When he saw me he came towards me and asks whether I want to drink coffee or want to go home. I choose the first option as i was feeling tired and coffee can be a best refreshment.  After knowing my answer he went to the nearby cafe and brought 2 cup of coffee along with his cigarette. We sat on the stair of mall and drank coffee and talk about life. That day I thought to tell harry about Damon but something stop me to tell him. After talking for few more minute we decided to go home. Harry sat on his bike and I sat on the back, he ask me to hold him so I did but as my hand touch his stomach he shiver or I guess he did. (Why would he shiver from my touch he said he already have a girlfriend)

He drops me at home and then went on his way. That night I was having trouble in sleeping as someone thoughts invaded my mind but after few minute I slept.