DATE

As I step outside the office building I saw Damon standing in front of his car. He was looking hot in black t-shirt and blue denim jeans and he completed his look with white shoes. When he saw me his lips turn into an O Shape, he was having a devilish smirk plastered on his face and he was checking me out from bottom to top and when his eyes fixed on my eyes there was hunger and seeing his reaction blush crept on my face. I walk towards him without taking my eyes from his face and he was smiling the whole time. When I was standing in front of him he bent down to peck me on my cheeks and then he open the passenger door of his car and when I was seated he close the door and went to the driver side. When we were seated he turn towards me and bring his face closer to me, he knows what effect he got on me when he brush his fingers on my thigh where the dress end. I loved my dress it is short mid-thigh body-con dress and it was deep from front if I bend, my cleavage would be in the full display. My breathing got quicker when he move his hand little above, he knows the effect he got on me because he was smirking when he saw my condition. He move his another hand to my shoulder and then he pull the seat belt from my back and packed me in that place and then he move back to his seat but his hand was still on my lap.

After few minute we were on the road and boyfriend from Justin Bieber was blasting on the speaker. After few minute Damon speak- "Jen, u are looking damn hot today. I am the luckiest guy that you are my girlfriend. I love you till my last breath and thanks for coming with me and accepting my proposal." I was awestruck, I know Damon love me and he care for me too much. We are not together for a long time it's just been 6 month but I feel as if I know him from a long time. I met Damon when I started working here in this company he was my first client when I started giving presentation. We met here in this office for few times and we met outside the state when I went to meet graham. He was even working in state at that time. Meeting change into love and I don't know when I fall for him. After few meeting Damon proposed me and I was happy to be his girlfriend.

After Damon confession I went towards him and give him a peck on his lips and said thank you. Damon was shocked because I was very shy in comparison to him. His shock expression turn into a smile and he bring his free hand to my face and start touching my lips and my cheeks with his finger and then in husky voice he said-"Jen I want to kiss you so badly" and then with that he peck me on my lips while he was driving.

After 15 minute Damon Park his car in front of a beautiful restaurant, he shut down the engine of car and get down from the driver seat at the same time I went down. He came towards my side and extended his hand to hold my hand and then we make our way towards the entrance. When i went inside I was awestruck to see the interior of restaurant, it is the best I have ever seen. At the reception Damon told him his name and the waiter guide us towards our table. We were seated in the secluded place, there was only few people sitting around us. Damon ordered Chinese as he knows my love towards Chinese food.

After an hour we were done with the dinner and we made our way towards the exit.

After we were seated in car Damon ask me where I want to go, to which I replied wherever he want to go because my curfew end at 10 and even graham will be late today. He suggested to go to his hotel room to watch some movie and have some alone time  to which I agreed.

At 8 we were inside his hotel room fighting over the movie. Damon want to watch thriller and I want to watch romance and we both were stubborn so we were not coming to conclusion. After 15 minute of fighting we decided to watch horror. So we both sat on the couch in front of the TV and started watching Annabelle part 2. Damon brought 2 can from the refrigerator and popcorn which was kept on the table aside. Damon one hand was on my shoulder and other hand was holding his can and he was drawing circle on my shoulder which was making me dizzy. After few minute the hand kept on his shoulder move to my face and he start touching my face, my lips and when he couldn't get enough he turn my face and start kissing me all over my face and when he kissed me on my lips butterfly erupted in my stomach. He laid me on the couch and he was laying over me and kissing me all over. After kissing me on my lips he went down to my neck and start giving me love bite. He made me sit and then he removed my dress and my bra, it was the first time I was sitting practically naked in front of someone and when he went to remove my undies I stopped him I was not ready, it was not my mistake i was happy virgin. He nodded in agreement and after few minute of kissing and hugging I got ready to go home.

When I was sitting in the car I said sorry to Damon, he turns towards me with a questioning look. Before he could reply i continued "i am really sorry Damon i just don't know how to react, i never came into relationship  before neither someone saw myself in that state. I was just scared, i don't know of what but i was. Forgive me if you can and before i could finish tears were rolling down my face. When Damon saw my face he was tensed, he turn the steering wheel and parked the car at the side and turns toward me with a sympathetic face. He turn me towards him and bring both his palm to both side of my cheek and said " Jen there is nothing to be sorry, i love you more than you think.  I can wait for you to eternity, i am sorry i didn't ask for your consent.  i just missed you and i just couldn't control my emotion when i saw you like that, you were looking ravishing so no problem we can try that next time we met. When he finished saying we were both smiling on his last statement, I couldn't hold myself anymore because the statement Damon said give me relief and  i went towards him and hugged him and then we share the most passionate kiss ever. After few minutes of hugging and kissing we were on the road back to my home. It was 10 pm when he dropped me home and he stayed with me until graham return.

.....................................

Done for today. I Hope you guys like this.

LOVE YOU AND KEEP READING.