A beautiful morning in France

A beautiful day start with a beautiful weather. When I land in Cannes (France) the weather was amazing, cold breeze was flowing along with a calming weather. Everywhere I look I saw the breathtaking sight. Alrick was happy seeing me in a happy mood as for the whole ride I was having a foul mood as I was missing my family.

We took a cab to his place and after about 30 minutes I was standing in front of his apartment. It was a nice and cozy apartment with 2 rooms, kitchen and a washroom. Unlike other guys his room was clean and the interior was even good. He placed my bags in a room next to his room wherein there was a single bed, a cupboard, a table, and a dressing table. In short it was nice and cozy. As we both were tired and hungry so he made a cup of coffee and sandwiches for both of us. We ate it in silence and then went to sleep.

I woke up with a sound of music blaring from my phone. When i picked it up i saw my mom name flashing on it. Without wasting a single second i receive the call and went outside to talk.
Mom - Hi jen, how are you darling?
Jennie - Hi mom, I am good you say. How's everything there?
Mom - Everyone is fine dear. Hows the climate there?
Jennie - Mom its a beautiful place. Although I am missing you guys.
Mom - Me too darling. Love you, I will catch you later.
Jennie - Bye mom I love you a lot.

After disconnecting the call I went inside. As I was about to close the door I heard a loud thud as if something broke. I ran towards the room where Alrick was sleeping but seeing his condition I couldn't stop my laughter. I was nonstop laughing at his situation as he was laying face faced on the floor. He fall down from the bed while he was taking turn. I went towards him and extent my hand. He stood up and went to clean his face and in the mean time i went to the kitchen to bring some ice to apply on his face. After applying the ointment I went inside to make something for both of us as after waking up i was hungry.

I made bacon, sandwiches and coffee for both of us and called him to join me when everything was done. We ate the food and then he took me out to show me the place. We were just roaming on the street of Cannes and while we were travelling we had a cone of vanilla ice-cream. After 2 hours of roaming here and there we went home. Alrick was arranging his stuff for tomorrow as he have his office and he told me that he will be talking about me to his boss. But until and unless I get a job i have to stay with him and enjoy the beauty of the beautiful place called Cannes. We talk for few more hours and then we went to sleep as he has to wake up early.

While sleeping on bed my mind drifted back to harry. How will he handle himself, will he be happy or sad that I am not there, will he miss me, will he come to know that I am here in Cannes, will he come after me to find me, will he call me, will he be tensed about my whereabout.

I miss him so much, the way he tease me, the way he is always there for me, the way he understand me before I even speak, the way he gets angry when I do something he don't like, the way he care about me. Everything I do every thought of mine take me to a journey of past. The past where he was like a habit to me, where my day was incomplete when I don't talk to him and now its like ages that i haven't talk to him. If I say I miss him it will be a understatement. I am going crazy without him but I need to move on. Move on with my life, move on for the better me because he wont be there till the end. I started crying thinking about everything he has done for me, every time when he stood by me, every time he saved me from the boss. I was missing him so much that I pull my phone out from the charger and searched his number to call him. 1 call won't harm me, I need to talk to him, I need to tell him what he meant in my life. As I was about to put phone to my ear it was snatched away from me. I look at the intruder and came face to face with Mr. Alrick. He disconnected the call and pull me towards him and start rubbing my back as I was continuously crying. I hugged him tightly and kept on crying. I told him everything what was going inside my head. He picked me up bridal style and took me into his room. He laid me on the bed and put blanket over me and came to the other side of the bed. He pulled me towards him and kept rubbing my back and kept saying soothing words. In few minutes I drifted to sleep.

Next morning I woke up with a aroma of coffee and pancakes. I went to the kitchen and saw Alrick displaying his toned torso and making breakfast. When he heard the voice he asked how I was. I told him I was fine and I am extremely sorry for yesterday. He just nod his head and asked me to brush my teeth as the breakfast was ready. We ate breakfast in silence and then he went to get ready.

I was getting bored all alone at home. Its been 2 hours after Alrick has gone for the work. I don't have anything to do. I have cleaned his home, washed me and my clothes and even cleaned the utensil. After 1 more hour of sitting ideal I decided to have a tour of this place. So I open the google map, find the places to visit in this city and got ready to hit the town.

I got ready in orange off shoulder top, denim shorts with a white loafers. Made myself something to eat and after half an hour later I was standing at the bus station.
-----------------------
Hey, done for the day.
I know I post very late.
But I have other things to do. Example- office.
I will try to post more often but no promises.
Happy reading.
Love you all.