A Parcel

It's been 6 day from the day when i and graham went for the shopping. Tomorrow mom and dad are coming back to LA and graham has to go back to state as he have  holidays of only 2 days left.

It was Saturday and I have office.  I don't want to leave graham and go, however today is an important meeting with a client. Graham asked me to go because he will be leaving around 7 pm tomorrow so I would be having full day tomorrow to stay with him.

I reached office by 9 am. When i reached inside i saw Ella sitting at the reception. As she saw me she greeted me and i did the same. Nothing has changed between us from the last incident I guess she understand why I outburst that day. As I reach my cabin I find the door open that indicate only one thing the devil is inside. I went inside and saw harry sitting on his chair.  I wished him good morning to which he happily replied. He asked me about graham and his departure, I told him that he will be leaving tomorrow evening. Then we talk for few more minute and after that we started working on our presentation. Today harry is having a presentation with japan clients and it will be the first time he will be giving presentation so I asked him whether he was prepared or not? To which he replied – "he is prepared, but he is nervous". 

It was 1 pm so I asked harry whether he want to go for lunch, to which he replied no. If it would be the harry I met the first day I wouldn't have cared but after knowing him for a week I know he is not that bad he just had a dark past. I went towards his desk and told him that i was not waiting for his answer, he is coming with me whether he likes it or not and with that I take his lunch and went towards the lunch room. After 5 more minute he reach the lunch room, we ate our lunch in silence and then we went downstairs to get him a cigarette. I don't understand why boys love to smoke something so dangerous. He and one of his friends Shawn usually smoke 6-7 cigarettes in a day. Shawn is a 6 ft. tall guy and have a strong physique like harry. He usually have a boyish grin plastered on his face, and know harry from a long time. He and harry were classmate when they were in college and I know Shawn because he is working here with me from 4 month. After they both have done smoking we made our way upstairs towards 5th floor. As we reach Shawn took a leave and we both went to our cabin.

It was 3 pm when Mr. Richard inform us regarding the arrival of clients from japan. Harry was getting nervous so I went up to him and squeeze his arm and said "everything would be good, I trust you". He nod his head, took the pen drive and we both made our way towards the conference room. As i went inside I saw boss sitting with 2 people so I went ahead and introduce myself to them and took a seat opposite to them and after 5 minute harry enter the room and went to greet them. After few minute of discussion he starts the presentation.

It was 4:30 when presentation ended and I made my way towards the exit of the conference room. Harry was good and no one will think that it was his 1st presentation even clients were impressed by the presentation and they finalized the deal. I left the conference room as I was having a headache. I went directly to the lunch room to get a cup of coffee and an Advil. When I reach the cabin I find a parcel on my desk, I get closer to it and pick it up to see the name of the sender but to my dismay there was none. I tear up the brown cover to find a box, when I open the box I found a red color halter neck dress with red shining heels and there was a note kept inside. I pick the note out to know more about the sender. As i kept reading a smile broke on my face-

"Hi babe,

It's been a week from the last time we met, I miss you like crazy Jen. I will be there by 6 pm in front of your office. Be ready in this dress, I want to take you somewhere. It's a surprise for you. Love you Jen."

I keep the note in the box and kept the box aside. As I was not feeling well I kept my head on the table and thought to take a nap. After few minute I heard shuffling in the room so I open my eyes to look at the intruder. Harry was standing at the door with some documents in his hand, as he saw me sitting he muttered sorry and ask me about my headache. I told him I have taken the medicine but still there is no recovery. He asked me to take rest and he said he will inform boss about my health.

It was 5:30 when I wake up from my nap, harry was sitting there in front of me working on his laptop. When he saw me sitting he asked me about the headache to which I replied "it's better now, I am not having any pain". I pack my bag and kept the document neatly on the table. Harry told me there is still 30 minute for the day end and start laughing. I was blushing and told him I have a date. He asked me about my date to which I replied I will be telling him everything tomorrow.

I washed my face and changed myself into the red dress and the heels, I applied a lotion on my face and completed my look by applying red lipstick. I saw my complete look in the mirror and when I was satisfied I moved outside towards my cabin. When I enter inside the cabin harry was still sitting at the desk, when he saw me he was shocked and the next thing he said left me amazed.

Harry- You looks hot Jennie. Red suits you. Someone is going to die today.

Jennie- Thanks harry (I answered while blushing)

Harry- My pleasure and take care of yourself and if you need any help just call me.

Jennie- sure I will and with that I left the office to meet my date.

...............................................

Done for today. 

Thanks for reading  and keep supporting. 

There will be some grammatical mistake please ignore that this is my first book so i am trying.

Love you all.