Lift Incident

I was getting nervous as I was standing in close proximity to him and more over in a lift and even the lights are gone.

Wherever I see there is just darkness.
It's been 5 minute and he has not said anything. This is not right. Harry and mute don't go together. I was even getting scared because from a child I was always scared of darkness and my whole body was shivering.

I guess he heard what i said or he knows that I was scared of darkness because next second he engulfed me into a hug and he was saying some soothing words like don't worry everything will be alright, darkness don't bite and I was just listening to him.

Whatever he say or do he can't hide that he care for me, he show me that I don't matter in his life but his action are complete opposite.

He was angry at me but the next second when he find me in danger he is there to help me.

We stood like this for about 15 minute and then the lift came into life. As light flicker he pulled his hand away and again he was back to that furious look.
I thought to say something to him but nothing is going to set anything right. He is angry and anything I will say will work as a oil in fire. So I stayed silent.

After a whole 1 minute we reach our Destination. He hold my hand and pulled me towards the entrance of terrace. I asked him to leave my hand but as he is stubborn he didn't. When I said he is hurting me he pulled his hand away. I saw a emotion in his eyes but it was gone before it came. He pushed me on a wall and hovered over me, I tried to push him but nothing worked.

Harry - Where were you Jen? Do you have any idea how scared were we? You are just a tourist, you are not familiar with this place. You should have stayed with us rather than roaming alone. Whom were you with? Answer my question goddamit.

I didn't know where to start. He was so angry even his knuckles have turned white, his lips were in thin line. He was beyond angry and I don't know where to start so that he will calm down. But as I was angry at him for what he did in the morning I decided not to answer him.

I pushed him and tried to move from him. But before I could run Harry hand was there on my waist and he hold me tightly. His touch was making me dizzy but I couldn't feel this way right now. When I understand he won't allow me to go before getting an answer I turned towards him and told him in a serious tone that it's none of his concern. He shouldn't be worried about me but in reality he should be worried abt his girlfriend.

When I mention his girlfriend name there was a smirk on his face and he said- "are you jealous jen. You miss me right." I was so done with him he just jump to conclusion I turn towards him and said in a serious tone "I am not interested in you, you can stay with any girl and I will care less."

I don't know what got inside him he turned me towards him so that we were facing each other and looked in my eyes. He came towards my face and spoke in a low voice in my ears. While he speak his hot breath was igniting something in my body "I will make you confess your love towards me and you said I don't have any affect on you right. I can prove you wrong" with that he bend down and kissed me on my neck. First I tried to pushed him but when he bite me over there and after a bite when he use his tongue to lick the area I lost my control. I felt a electrifying current in my body, his 1 hand was on my waist drawing circle on my stomach and other was on my right hand holding it so I don't push him. I pushed my face little more back to give him the excess, he was satisfied with my reaction but when he came to kiss me on my lips I pushed him. I need to control my emotions and don't give up on his trick. As I was making my way towards the entrance he starts laughing, I turned back and asked him. To which he replied that " he has marked his territory and no one is meant to enter".

Its been mid night and I was sitting on my bed. Today was the first day I was not feeling sleepy because my mind was clouded with someone else thought. Whenever I look at the hickey given by him, I feel hot. He was so close to me. His breath on my neck and how he licked the area with his tongue. He has grown on my mind and what ever i try I couldn't remove him from my thoughts.

I tried to sleep but sleep is the last thing which was going inside my mind. So I move out of my hotel room leaving sleeping Ella.

I went to the top floor to sit near a swimming pool maybe a still water will sooth my mind or will be able to take my mind from him.

Its been an hour and i was still sitting near a pool watching water and still a thought of someone occupied my brain.
After few minute I saw a figure standing at the entrance gate. I stood up and decided to go downstairs to the safety of my room because I was all alone over here.
As I was moving someone hold my hand I turn to slap him but when I look at him a smile broke on my face.

"Alrick"

Alrick had a smirk on his face and with a raised eyebrow he said "go ahead hit me" to which I replied with a smile plastered on my face "no there is no need, I thought you are just a creepy guy. But now when I know it's you I don't think there is need to spoil that pretty face". After hearing my comment he was having a smirk on his face. "Really "Pretty" babe, I can be hot not pretty. But you can hit me, in this way I can feel your hands on my face" he said.

I start laughing on his comment and hit him on his shoulder. After few minute of talking he asked me "why aren't I am sleeping" to which I replied "I was not sleepy" so he said "why". I just shrug in response and asked him why he is not sleeping. He just said "he couldn't sleep because a thought of someone invade his mind". I asked him who to which he just replied "his present crush" and he start blushing. A guy and blush always attract me and he was looking cute when he blush.

We talk for almost an hour and I don't know when I slept. I just remember someone taking me down and laying me on the comfy bed. Someone pull a comforter over me and I slept smiling.

It was 9 am when I woke up. I was lying on the bed with a white comforter over me. But when I look at my surrounding every thing was different and when I look at the couch someone was laying over there. I stood up and went to look at the person. When I look at alrick laying on couch everything from yesterday came into my mind. Alrick open his eyes when he saw someone looking at him. I was smiling as yesterday interaction came into my mind. He was already smirking and when I asked him the reason he said "it's not always he woke up with a girl looking at his face smiling".

I blush at his comment and asked him "why we are in his room and why he didn't drop me in my room.." To which he replied that he didn't know my room no. and he can't leave me at the swimming pool alone so he brought me here in his room. I said thank you and then decided to leave.

After saying goodbye to him I close his door after me and turn around. I saw Harry standing and talking to someone. He look at me with confusion and when he look at my night dress and bed hair his confusion change into the anger.
........................

Done for today.
Read it
And tell me how much do you like it.
Plz vote and make me happy
You are the best audience so don't be the silent reader.
Give your views on the story😃