A New Day

Jennie POV-

Next morning I wake up 2 hour prior to the time I used to wake up, I tried to sleep but I couldn't so I thought to go for a walk. I wore my jumpsuit, kept my phone in my pocket, played my favorite song "closer" and plugged my earphone. When I went downstairs no one was there, I thought mom and dad must be sleeping so I open the front door and went outside. A shiver ran through my body as cold wind blew my hair. I went to a nearby park and starting jogging and exercising. After 1 hour of jogging I was covered in sweat so i decided to go home. When i reach at the main door of my  house i saw my dad sitting in the garden with mom. Dad was reading newspaper and mom was sipping coffee, I wished them good morning and went upstairs to get ready. I took a shower and wore a red blouse with black skirt and to complete my look I wore a black earring (mom gifted), red lipstick and black stilettos. I took my bag which was kept on the table, kept my phone inside and went downstairs to have breakfast.

When I went downstairs I saw mom siting at the table but dad was not there so I asked her about dad to which she replied that he had some work in the morning so he left. After I finished my breakfast I took a leave.

It was half past 9 when I reach office. I was late to office by 30 minute but It was not my fault. The bus I took got punctured in the mid way and next bus came after 30 minutes. When I reach my office Ella informed me that boss was asking about me and he has asked her to send me as I reach the office. So without wasting any more time I went straight to his cabin. I knocked the door twice and when he said "come in" I went inside.

In front of me boss was sitting and opposite to him HARRY was sitting. After seeing me late boss asked me the reason so I told him the exact reason. He believed me as it was the first time I came that late. Boss ask me to take a seat next to harry and I did what I was asked to do. Boss introduced me to harry.

Richard- Harry meet Jennie Stewart. She is business development manager of our company and you will be working with her. Need any help contact her.

Harry- Hi Jennie, this is Harry Watson. It's nice to meet you.

Jennie- Hi Harry, same here.

With that we greet each other and discuss for a while and then I went to my cabin. I came to know that harry is going to sit in the same room I sit and we would be working as a partner. I just wish he will be nice and not a pain in my ass.

After an hour harry came to the cabin and sat on my chair. He asked me everything regarding the business and how we have to work. I informed him everything regarding my work which he listen attentively. He asked me few questions which I answer and then he ask about me and my whereabouts. I give him a brief introduction about me and ask him the same question. He told me that he is from London, he shifted here because his father got a transfer to LA. His dad was working in a bank and his mom owned a Flower shop. He is the eldest and has a small brother Liam.

We then discuss for a little more time and then he got a call from boss so he went to see him. I arrange my table at the left side of the room and made space for him so he can do the same in the right side. I kept all my documents on the table because I respect my privacy. It was already 5 when I get free. I check the room one last time and when I was satisfied by my work I made few calls to clients. At 6 I save all files on which I was working on computer, packed my bag and started making my way towards the reception area. When I reach there I saw Ella was busy talking to harry, she was blushing from whatever he was saying. I said goodbye to Ella which she replied but without looking at me she was busy flirting with harry. As I was going to step outside the office I heard someone calling my name I turn and saw harry standing in front of me with a file in his hand. He passed a file to me and said this is the details of a clients who are visiting tomorrow and boss ask him to give it to me. I took the file and said thank you.

It was 8 pm when i reached my house. I had dinner which my mother served and went straight to my room to prepare presentation for tomorrow meeting. As i reached upstairs i change into a shorts and a plain white t-shirt and sat on my bed with a laptop on my lap and start preparing presentation. It was 11 pm when i completed my work. I was already tired so when i lay on bed within few minute i was sleeping like a baby.