Engagement day

Its been 2 days i have not stepped a foot outside my home. I don't want to leave the house. Maybe I am just scared I will see him. I don't want to see him, don't want to feel his aroma near me, don't want to be near to him, just don't want him to touch me, look at me. It took me 6 month to be sane and just 1 look from him and I will be back to normal. This whole 6 month will be in a vain. All efforts done by me and Alrick would be thrown in the dustbin. There is no doubt that I have not forgotten him. I cant forget him that's not in my hand. I loved him with everything I got but I got right to love someone else, to be happy and with him I am not sure about the future. At 1 moment he want me and other moment he don't. I can't run in circle.

Finally after spending my 2 days of holiday at my home and regretting every minute of letting him control my life even after he is gone I decided to move out of my comfort zone. Today is the day when he will be engaged to that bitch, and if I have to move on I need to close this chapter today. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jennie- Mom, how is this dress looking on me. Mom come on, I will be late. 

Mom-O my god, Jen u look lovely baby. This color is looking amazing on you.  Are you sure you want to go there? If you don't want don't go baby. You are smiling after so long I don't want you to be sad.

Jennie- Mom, I am okay. Don't worry about me and graham will be their with me.

Mother was not in favor of me going to that party. She don't want her little girl to get hurt . But I have made my decision I will end this today. I know it's hard for me but I don't have any other option. So here I have dressed up myself in the gown which graham gifted me. It is a dark green color off shoulder gown. It covers my whole body till my feet and to complete my look I wore black heels. Complementing my dress I wore green stone earrings and on neck I wore the pendant given by graham. I took my clutch, kept my phone in it and made my way towards graham room.

Graham was dressed up all in black and he was looking sexy. I complimented my brother and then we made our way towards the hotel. I was getting a bad feeling in my stomach, may be this is not the good idea but I need to end this today.

The lobby was full packed when we entered the driveway. Graham find the parking and parked his car. He came towards my side when he saw I was not making any effort of getting out of the car. He opened my side of gate and ask me to come. I was debating when I feel a touch of someone on my shoulder. I turn towards graham and saw that sad look on his face. He asked me whether I am okay and whether I want to go inside. I told him the truth that no I am not fine but I need to get over with this and with that thought I move out of the car and with graham beside me I moved inside.

As I walk inside I start observing my surrounding. The Interior of this place was amazing and as I start noticing the people I found moreover everyone was from the office. I can trace shawn, boss, Ella and harry parents and even harry brother although harry and miley was nowhere to be seen. I start greeting people starting with the boss then I went to shawn and ella. They both were shouting at me and were asking about my where about. I told them I moved outside of LA to some other country and before they can ask me any other question their eyes locked out in distance. When I turn to check what  they were looking I saw harry with miley standing at the entrance of the room and their hands were interlocked. 

Harry was looking great in his white shirt and black pants and black coat and he completed his looks with black shoes and on the other hand miley was wearing dark blue gown. They were looking good together although seeing them together brings a pit of jealousy in my stomach. Seeing them standing at the entrance graham came and stood beside me and here I was trying to control my tear. My brother knows me too good, I seriously doubt what I will do without him. Harry and Miley move together to the front of the hall where 2 seats were kept for them and everyone went towards them to congratulate them. Boss, ella, shawn all have wished them and they went to the far corner where the dinner were served. I finally gathered all my courage and went towards them to congratulate them. Graham asked me whether he should accompany me, I told him no and that I want to do this alone. I start moving towards them with the gift I bought for them while I was walking towards them I saw miley smiling at me and harry was shocked seeing me their. I stood in front of them I extended my hand to congratulate miley and then I turn towards harry. He didn't took my hand although he came to hug me. I stopped him on his track and now without extending my hand I told both of them congratulation and gave the gift to harry and with that I was turning to go back to my brother. But before I could take a step Miley called me. I turns towards her and she said "Next week we are getting married, please come". I felt hurt was the understatement, I was devastated. Although controlling myself I told her "Dear I will be happy to be their but I am leaving in 2 days so I can't be their and thanks for the invitation. I again turn to go when I heard harry voice.

Harry- Where are you going?

Jennie- Somewhere.

Harry- Can I get your number at least?

Jennie- You have got such a beautiful fiance you can talk with her all you want. Their is no need of getting my number harry.

Harry- Please jen.

Jennie- My name is jennie not jen so please call me by my name and congrats.

With that I left that place. I was crying my heart out and I was not knowing how to reduce the pain. I just kept on walking and walking. I don't know where I was going. I just want to go as far away from this place. I found a nearby garden and went to sit there. My eyes were paining from all crying, my head was aching and even my legs were paining from all that running. I was about to dozed off when I felt 2 hand beneath me who were picking me bridal style. I was going to shout but when I felt the same aroma I let myself sleep. 

-----------------------------------------------------

Done for the day.
Tell me how do you like this. 

KEEP READING AND SHOW YOUR LOVE BY CLICKING ON STAR BUTTON.

LOVE YOU ALL.