Red wine dress

Harry POV-
Its been approximately 6 month. Not even a single day has been passed when i don't miss her. Everything about her make me realize how much i miss her, the way she talk, her smile, her anger, when she act that she doesn't care about the world, when she act mad at you. She is weird some time but she is a sweetheart. Every single day I try to contact her but every time I do I hear a recorded voice. She must be having 1000 calls and messages on her number from me.

Whenever i ask her mother about her she won't give me any detail about her and when i ask her to let me contact her she wouldn't allow or tell me about her whereabout. Its been so long I have not heard her voice, saw her beautiful face.

I still remember the way she cried when i said those word. I can't help myself. This is the only way I know to show her that I don't like her talking to other guys. She got ready when that Alrick guy asked her out. She should have listen to me, I should be her priority rather than any other guy. I was so angry that i didn't know what shit I said to her. I so regret it now.

Everything has changed in this 6 month. I am getting engaged. Engagement is the last thing I would have done, but here i am getting engaged to a girl I never wanted to be married "Miley". I know she can be a bitch sometime but her mother is ill. How can i say no to her when she was asking me to fulfil her last wish. Her mother wants to see her daughter married before anything bad happen to her. And as she don't trust any other guy she ask me to marry her daughter. I couldn't say no to her. So finally i m getting married. Although me and Miley have already discuss that this is just a marriage and we will get separated after her mother is gone. So after agreeing we decided to get engaged on 20th of this month. I didn't inform jen regarding all this as she is out of town and more important I didn't wanted her to know because she will be hurt. Me and Miley relationship is never been adored by her.

Finally its 18th and there is only 2 more days left. I took Miley to the near by mall to let her buy something for herself. Its been an hour we couldn't find anything for her for the engagement so I left the south side area and enter the north side of the mall. I was busy finding something for her when i heard someone voice who was shouting for help. At first i try to look for some other person but when that girl shouted again, I turn towards that voice. That voice was a music to my ear, the voice was of someone i am missing everyday from last 6 month. I couldn't control myself and went inside the closet.

My heart was thumping with a increasing speed. There in the mid of the room a girl was standing. As she was standing facing the back i couldn't see her face, but her hairs, posture and her height was same as jen.  Then she turns a little and I saw her face in the side mirror. She was none other than jen, damn I have missed her a lot.  She again asked me for the help.  Without thinking twice i stand at the back of her and started to pull the chain up but while i was doing so i was tracing my hands on her back. I miss doing a lot of things with her. Maybe she understand that its me or this act of mine made her uncomfortable as she turn towards me. When her eyes fall on my face her expression were blank as if she saw a ghost. Again in a second her face expression went from blank to angry.  She ask me to leave. A part of me thought to go but the arrogant and cocky part made me to stand there. When she was sure i wouldn't budge she took all her dresses and made her way outside the dressing room. But before going out she turns towards me and in a very serious tone congratulate me. I was shock at first that how did she knows about it. She was looking hurt and any moment she would have cried. The last word she spit was containing all the venom that was inside her. "You deserve her" and left. I could see the hurt from her eyes. She was trying to be strong.  After that incident i kept on thinking about her. Her words were playing in my mind.

Later that evening.  We were done with our shopping and we were standing at the exit door to leave.  However miley wants an ice cream so we were discussing which one she wants. We were busy with our discussion that i didn't notice jen was walking near to us. Before she could pass miley called her name. After hearing her name she stopped in her tracks and turn towards us. Miley greeted her and introduced me as her fiancé. The hurt was visible on her face. But she just congratulate her and decided to leave. Miley was enjoying this so again she decided to call her,  but this time jen just move out as she was getting late.

After she went we made our way towards the exit. I dropped miley at her home and i went to mine.

While laying on the bed my thoughts went to her, her face, her eyes, her lips, her anger. God damn she is a total package. But she don't deserve me,  she deserve a guy who respect her wishes, her dreams. Who will think hundred times before hurting her or who have million tricks to bring smile on that goddamn face. I didn't remember when I slept that day, however after about 6 month I have slept so peacefully.

When I waked up I thought to meet her, at least see her face. Its been a long time i haven't  seen her and I am dying here to hug her. I dressed up and went to see her but came to know that she was not there.  She went with her brother. I asked the location but as always I had to accept a no from her mom. I went back to home changed into my sweatpants and sat in front of my laptop to do some work. How to make her understand what i did was a demand of the situation. How to make her believe that I will never do anything to hurt her. I didn't even said sorry to her. I am so fucked up.

For about 2 hours I kept on working on my new assignment and then I slept. I have my office tomorrow so I need to wake up early. While I was laying only one thing was running in my mind that tomorrow will be different and maybe she will talk to me or maybe I will be able to explain the situation to her. This thought put some positivity in me and I slept with a smile on my face.
...............................
Finally Harry POV.
Finally 1 am done with this.
Happy reading.
Comment and like.
Love you lots.