Hospital

I was lying on a hospital bed when I opened my eyes and shut it down when there was throbbing in my head. I try to get up but couldn't because of back pain.  I guess when I fell from the stairs my back and head hit the corner hard. As I turn to my left I saw my mom and dad sleeping and when I turn to my right I find harry sitting on the chair with his eyes closed. I try to pick a glass of water from the chair but couldn't do as the pain increases with the movement. When I tried again I find a hand on my shoulder which was pushing me on the bed, when I look up it was harry. He brought a glass of water in front of me and put it on my lips. I drank the water and thanked him. He asked me whether I was hungry and how's the pain to which I replied that "actually I am hungry, and I am feeling like someone is using hammer on my head". He gave me a small smile and asks me to lie down and he went down to bring something for me.

I woke up when I find someone sitting beside me on the bed.  When I open my eyes I saw harry sitting with a bowl of soup in his hand. He kept the bowl on the table and made me sit. He kept the bowl on my hand and ask me to eat. I finish the soup in a minute I guess I was very hungry when I turn towards my left my mom and dad were not there so I ask harry about them and he told me they went home because they need to leave as my grandfather expired but they will come here to say goodbye. When I heard the news of my grandfather death I started crying. How can he left me, he promised to stay there when I will be married, I want to bring fame to his name, I want to spend Christmas with him, we planned to go London this year, we have so much to talk, how can he leave me. Seeing my outburst harry came to hug me, he try to calm me by rubbing hand on my back and he asked me to sleep. I lay down and harry gave me a kiss on my forehead.

I couldn't sleep that day because 1st I was sleeping on harry bed and 2nd my grandfather thought was occupying my brain and 3rd I was having a backache. I was tossing and turning on the bed. When I look at harry he was sleeping so I thought to make a cup of coffee. When I try to sit I get a sharp pain on my back and I cried in pain, hearing my cry harry woke up and came to me. When he saw tears in my eyes he asks me what happened, I told him "I am having a sharp pain in my back "he ask me to pull my t-shirt over my head to check the area. I said no at first as I was not wearing anything inside as doctor asked me to remove it and second I was not comfortable. But he was not listening, he made me lay down on bed facing the pillow and slowly raise the t-shirt till my head and start inspecting the swollen area. He brought the antiseptic and applied slowly on my shoulder and then on the swollen area. After he applied the antiseptic he bring my t-shirt down but while doing that he was continuously touching the skin with his thumb which made me to take heavy breath. When he was done I turn to face him but when I did his face was very close to me, his lips were just 1 inch apart. I don't know what got into my head whether it's the medicine or the close proximity I close the gap between our lips. First he was shocked by my reaction and then he started kissing me back, when he kissed me there was a million of butterfly in my stomach and he was smelling like paper-mint. He put one of his hand on my waist and and another on my cheeks, he was rubbing his thumbs on my cheeks. He bite my lower lip and then when I open my mouth to deepen the kiss. We stop kissing to get some oxygen and again he started kissing me.

When I woke up next morning I was crying in pain, I saw tablet near the bed with a glass of juice. I went to bathroom to brush my teeth and then came back to the room took the medicine and went to the kitchen. When I reach there I saw harry standing there just in his sweatpants making sandwich, when he hear the movement he turn towards me and ask me about my health, I told him that pain is still there but its better after taking the medicine. He then took the medicine and then we went to his bedroom, we ate calmly and then I ask him why he is still here then he told me he has taken leave from the office for a week. I ask him why he replied just to take care of you.  You are alone and your parents are also not here so I will be here for you. His words touch my heart and I jumped on him to hug him he also hugged me tightly but keeping his hand from the swollen area.
After he went to take bath I laid down on bed thinking about yesterday night, how he applied antiseptic on my back and how he was putting that shirt down. The thought itself was enough to send chill throughout my body, but I have a rough image of kissing harry. Did we seriously kissed.  I guess no it's just my dream, but the kiss was amazing.
After few minute harry came outside the bathroom with only a towel around his lower part. I was having a hard time keeping my eyes on anything but not harry. After few second he said "babe if u want I can come there and you can check".
Jennie - "I was not seeing anything harry"
Harry - "yea lying today are we?"
Jennie - "I am not"
Harry -  now you will say we don't even kiss yesterday.
I was shocked was an understatement I thought that was just a dream but we actually kissed. I looked at him dumbfounded don't know what to say but still I replied "do we really kiss harry? I thought that was just a dream but really we kissed each other. You knew I have a boyfriend harry how could you?. " To which he replied by banging on the table " yea we kissed Jen and which boyfriend you are talking about. Jen the one who don't even care where the fuck are you. Did he fucking text you even once? Love is when you can't stay a single second away from your lover and your so called lover haven't texted you from past 1 month. He don't love you Jen, stop wasting your time on him".
He was breathing fast after he finished his rambling and when he saw my face he was feeling guilty he said sorry but this time I couldn't control my anger I replied "fuck off harry and with that I went outside his room".
.........
Done for today's guys, I was quite busy with my job and life. I will try to upload everyday but bear with me. Keep reading keep voting . Love you all.