Where are you jen?

Harry POV -
Its been more than a week. I haven't seen her face, haven't heard her voice. I am missing her like crazy but I don't know where is she. I am trying her number from past 7 days but its not connecting. Texted her 1000 messages but didn't get a reply of even a single text. I understand she is mad but why she is not saying anything.

I decided to go to her house after getting free from the office. But i don't know whom to ask, as i am not getting a positive vibes from her brother. I have visited her place 5 times in this week to know about the whereabout of Jen but no one said even a single thing. His brother always be in a rude mood and never allow me to meet Jennie.

I kept the negative thoughts aside and move towards her street. When I reach the entrance of her house I rang the bell of her house. I was standing for about 5 minute but no one opened the door. When no one opened the door for 2 minutes more i started backing away. When I was about to reach my bike I heard the sound of door opening. The person standing in front of me was Jennie mother. She was working in the kitchen as her hand was covered with baking powder. I wished her good evening and asked her regarding Jennie. She didn't speak at first then she remembered something and said "she is not here Harry". I asked her again where is she, as she is not receiving anyone's call, please tell me martha is she alright?
Martha - My daughter is fine harry. You have already hurt her a lot. Now leave her please. You may leave now.

After saying this she went inside. I don't know whom to ask about her. I am getting impatient with every passing minute. I went to my home and dialled her number again. But as usually her number was going to voicemail. I was getting agitated now. In anger and frustration I throw my phone on the floor but as my luck was good nothing happened to my phone as it fell on the carpet.

I picked up my phone and dialed boss number. When he received the call I greeted him and asked him regarding Jennie and when is she going to join back.
Richard - I don't know. Why do you ask?
Harry - I can't work alone Richard. Its a lot to handle alone.
Richard - She left the company Harry. You need to work alone and I am hiring someone in place of Jennie.
Harry - Where is she Richard and why she left the company.
Richard - That's confidential harry. I can't tell you. Good night.

I was getting frustrated. No one is telling me about her. I am missing her so damn much. Suddenly an idea pop up in my head.
"Alrick"
He must be knowing where she is. I took out my phone and searched for Alrick number. But to my luck I couldn't find the number as I never took his number. Then I again dialled Richard number and ask for Alrick number. He gave me his number through message. Without wasting even a single minute more I dialled his number.

After 3 rings I heard his voice.
Harry - hello, Is that Alrick? .
Alrick -yea, who is there?
Harry - Alrick harry here, I want to ask you something?
Alrick - who harry. Ah jennie friend.
Harry - Do you know where is jennie.
Alrick - No dude. I don't know about her. Why do you ask is she alright?
But before Alrick could say anything else the phone was disconnected from the other end.

Harry was in the urge of crying, he is not understanding where is she and why she went leaving him all alone. Ugh love and pain, both goes handy together.

After disconnecting the call he tried Jennie number again but again the same voicemail. He was getting agitated with the each passing minute. He take out a cigarette and lit it up. Being high make you forget your problems for few minutes and harry knows to keep him sane he need some distraction and why not drugs. After smoking 6-7 cigarette harry was lost in his own world. The world where Jennie was still with him and he was not miserable. That night harry slept on the comforter as he was not in the right state of mind.

Love make you strong and on the other hand it makes you weak. Same was going with harry. He was not accepting what his heart was telling him. Jealousy was hitting him every time Jennie was talking to other guys. He can't stop her from talking to other guys as he don't have a right over her so in place of that he show jealousy by getting angry on her, blaming her. But every situation have a expiry date, every thing need to be stopped at a time. And now Jennie is busy in her own world.

Alrick lied to harry, when he was asking about Jennie whereabout. Jennie was sleeping on his bed peacefully after crying as she was missing her home and harry. But for her happiness and after knowing everything he got protective for her so he lied. Lied to the only person who matter a lot in Jennie life.

That night harry woke up with a jolt. Bad dreams. When he looked at himself he was covered in sweat. He saw a dream where he has lost Jennie. Jennie has left him and went with someone else to some other place. He calmed himself down and tried to console himself that it was just a dream. But then the reality hit him hard. It was not just a dream, its a reality he has lost his girl. The girl who loved him, who cared for him more than anyone could, who listen to every little thing he said. He has lost his best friend and it has all happened because he couldn't control his jealousy.

That night again he slept with Jennie thought and her beautiful face in his mind. He knows he need to find her, because she compliment him. She was small, little scared but she was the girl who made him the person he is. He love her company more than anything and she was the one because of whom he left smoking. He tries to do everything she ask him for. Best friends are goal and loosing one make your life hell. Same situation was with harry. He has lost his best friend and that was making him insane.
----------------
Finally done with this chapter. I hope I was able to explain whats going on with harry and was able to give justice to his thought.
Show some love by clicking the star button.
How do you like the story so far.
Keep reading.
Love you guys❤