A DAY FULL OF SURPRISES

Next day when I woke up I saw mom & dad packing their stuff, I got confused when I saw them crying. I went towards them and ask them what happen to which they replied that my grandfather got into an accident and they are leaving for Chicago to see him. Mom told me that she has made a breakfast for me and keys are kept at the table. She hugged me and said goodbye as cab was parked in front of my house. She informed me that she will be back in a week but little did she know I was never alone before how will I survive without her.

After they went I close the front door and went inside. I decided to get ready first and then have breakfast so I went towards the bathroom with the clothes to wear. When I got ready I checkout myself in the mirror I looked different because today in place of skirt I wore a black pant with a peach blouse. To complete my look I wore black stilettos and curled my hair. I went downstairs, ate my breakfast(sandwich and apple juice), took my bag and move out of my house but before moving I remember I have to lock the door so I lock it and kept the keys in my bag and went to catch my bus.

I reach office 30 minutes prior time so I was not expecting anyone's arrival. I went straight to my cabin, on my way to the cabin I took out my cabin keys. However, when I reach there I found it already open. I went inside without knocking but scene in front of me made me cringe. Every document kept on my table was spread on the floor and Ella was sitting on my table with her leg spread and between her legs Harry was standing kissing her all over her face. I was so angry with the scene in front of me that I pushed the gate with a force. Collision of gate with wall made a loud sound and both of them get apart sensing someone else arrival. When harry turned he saw me standing at the door but that doesn't made him embarrassed, he was showing me his devious smirk as if he was doing some great work. I went towards Ella and ask her to get down from my table. Thankfully she did what I asked her because I was not in a good mood. Before leaving I asked her to clean everything and went to see Harry.  He was standing near coffee machine and busy adjusting his clothes. When he saw me coming he said-

Harry- Can't stay a single minute without me Jennie?

Jennie- In your dreams harry. How can you spoil my cabin? Don't you have any other room to mess? How can you bring Ella over there and with whose permission you throw all the documents on the bloody floor?

Harry- It's not only your cabin, we are partners if you remember and it's just happen. (He replied formally)

Jennie – (I was already fuming with anger and his words were working as oil on fire) I gave you one side of cabin can't you just stay in your side and don't mess my side.

Harry- I don't work on your condition, you are not my boss. Mr. Richard is.

Jennie- Just stay away from me and my things.

With that I make a coffee for me and went towards my cabin. When I went there I find my table clean, I guess Ella was really scared that's why she clean everything. I kept my coffee on the table and bowed my head on the table.

I wake up with a loud thud. I saw harry coming inside and he went directly towards his side. I thank god that he didn't say anything to me because I was not up for any more fighting. I have a busy day ahead as I have to prepare presentation for the clients. After 1 hour of working I got a call from boss. He asked me to visit his cabin with harry. I called harry twice but he didn't respond so I went towards his table and told him that boss wants him with me in his cabin. He just stood up and without even uttering a word he went ahead. I started following him as I don't have any other option. Once we reached Mr. Richard office harry knocked on the door and after a come in we went inside, as we took a seat in front of boss he told me that the clients have canceled their meeting for today and they will be coming next week. He asked harry about his working to which he replied that he is learning and finding ways how we can attract more customers. Boss was happy that he has made the right decision by choosing harry. He then dismiss the meeting and we went towards our cabin.

After working for the whole day I got free by 5:45, there was only 15 min left for the day end. So I kept my document on the table and pack my bag. I went to the washroom to check my appearance as I was combing my hair I hear the sound of my ringtone blaring. I took out my phone from my jeans and saw the caller ID, I couldn't hide my smile. I slide the answer button and put my phone to my ear and said hello, from the next end I hear a husky voice of my boyfriend "Damon". He said that he has a surprise for me, I asked him what but my question was dozed off from his side. While talking to him I went to my cabin, picked my bag and went straight towards to elevator to leave for home.

As I reach the parking of the building I realized it's been raining. I take out umbrella from my bag and open it and start walking towards the bus stop. As I start walking I saw a car moving slowly behind me. Whenever I stop that car came to a halt so I ran and stand at a bus-stand. Seeing me standing at a bus-stand even that car stop at a side. I see a male figure coming down from the car. Saying I was scared will be a understatement when he started walking towards me I got scared because I was never been chased before but when I saw a familiar face I ran towards him.     

......................................................................................

Done for the day. 

Any Guesses who is the stranger?

i hope you like the update and give your feedback.