Beach day

I was sitting in the car from past 1 hour and harry was not telling me where we were going. I tried 1 last time- "harry will you tell me where we are going, it's been an hour. You are not kidnapping me right" i ask with a shock stricken face. He started laughing at my question and replied "jeez women, I am not kidnapping you and we will be there in 15 minute". I turn towards window and start looking outside because I was sure he won't be telling me so I could help myself maybe I could find a clue. After 10 minute I saw beach, I turn towards harry with a biggest smile and ask him like a small girl "harry you brought me to a beach, I want to come here from a long time" and with that I side hug him and kissed him on his cheeks. As harry park the car I get down from the passenger side and run towards sea, seeing my excitement harry followed me with his bag. He sat down on the beach and started taking out food from his bag and other essential things and ask me to join him. After standing there for few more minute I went back to the spot where harry was sitting, as I sit there harry offered me a sandwich and a juice can. I took it from him as I was very hungry and I have not eaten anything from the morning.

After eating harry asked me whether I want to join him in swimming. I replied no because 1st I don't know how to swim and second I had a bad experience with water. I love to come to beach because it's very peaceful here and I love the sound of waves. After he left I took out my earplug from my pocket and connect them with my phone and played "Despacito by Justin bieber". From where I was sitting I could easily trace harry, he was standing there in all his glory with his full body in display and he was only wearing a short. After few minute I checked my phone to change the song and reply to Shawn messages, when I turn towards sea I couldn't find a sight of harry so I kept my phone in the bag and went towards the see to search for him but I still couldn't find him. After few more minutes when i couldn't find him I started to panic. When I went more close to water i find a body coming towards me as I was about to fall someone hold me from the back, when I turn I saw harry standing there. He picked me up bridal style and start moving more into water. I pleaded him but he didn't budge. I was scared that he will drop me in the water so I put my arms around his neck so he won't be able to drop me but harry had something else in his mind. When he reach the mid of the sea he started getting down I clutch him as my life was depended on him, when my lips touch his torso I find him taking deep breath and there was an emotion in his eyes but as it come it vanish and he was looking at me with mischievous glint. He bent little more down and water was touching my foot, after few minute I was completely in the water but I didn't left harry neck. He was laughing at my condition and I hit him on the chest and it made him double on his laughter. After he was satisfied he picks me up and put me down on to the shore. After he drop me he start running from me because I was fuming from anger, I started running after him but couldn't get him so I sit where I was standing. He came towards me and ask me whether I want to change, I asked him why, so he replied that this top has been torn up from the side, so I said okay then he told me that there is a spare t-shirt in his car and I started following him.

When he reaches his car he takes out a grey t-shirt from the car and handed over to me. I asked him to turn but he didn't budge so I turn around and tried to pull my top over my head but I forgot it is having a chain at its back. I turn towards harry and ask him to pull the chain down. He came near me and pulls the top down from my head and when he did that his fingers touch my bare back and that bring chills to my body. After that he went to the zipper and pull it very slowly.  As he was pulling it down he was touching the skin there, he must have understand what he is doing with me. As the zipper was down I thanked him and start pulling the top but stupid zipper got stuck in my hair, I was trying harder but it was hurting me. After seeing me mumbling coherent words Harry asked me whether I need his help. I didn't say anything so he came at my back and start freeing my hair from the zipper and when he was done he pulled the top above my head. I turn towards him to thank him but when I find his eyes on my chest then I remember that I was standing in front of him in just black bra.  When his eyes meet mine there was pure lust. I turned back and pull his t-shirt over my head. It was reaching my mid- thigh, when I turn towards him he was smirking at me.  I ask him the reason to which he replied "you are looking cute in this t-shirt but people will think that you are just wearing this and nothing under that" and he start laughing. I was blushing so I ask him to go home but he got some different plan he ask me do I want to eat ice-cream, I hate ice-cream so I said no but then I tell him "colddrink will be fine" so he brought 2 can of Coca-Cola and we drink it while sitting in the car. It was already 6 pm so we decided to go back but half way through the journey I was hungry so I ask harry to eat something. He bring 2 burger from the McDonald and 2 can, we ate food in silence and when we were done we started moving towards his home as my car was parked there.

It was 8:30 when we reach his place.  I drop a text to my mom that I will be late and she said OK. I was about to leave but I remember I left my car keys on his desk so I waited for him to open his door. I went directly to his bedroom, pick up my keys and was about to leave when he asked me to join him for coffee. He knows my addiction towards caffeine, I said yes and he went to the kitchen to make 2 cup of coffee and I followed him and sat on the counter where he was making coffee. As he finished making coffee we sat in the living room with our coffee in hand and we were discussing about the past month and how we became so close. After finishing coffee I said goodbye to him, hugged him and left.

I reach home at around 9:30, mom and dad were eating but I was full so I asked them to continue eating and I went to my room to sleep as tomorrow is Monday and monday means work and getting up early. I took bath and wore harry t-shirt as it is comfy and warm and is smelling like him. I drifted to sleep with harry image in my mind.