Shopping Day

As graham saw me standing at the pavement he tried to get up but before he could fully stand I ran and jump on him to hug him. However he was not expecting this reaction and was not prepared so we lost balance and fall together on the grass. He started laughing while looking at my condition. I was laying on floor and he was laying over me and his whole body weight was on me. After he was done laughing at me he stood up and extended his hand to pull me into standing position. I took it and in a second I was standing on my feet. I again went to hug him and told him I missed him but this time without making him fall. He replied the same thing and gave me a small kiss on my forehead. After some time we both make our way inside after unlocking the door.

As we went inside graham told me that mom called him and briefed him about grandfather health and asked him to go home as she was tensed about me. After talking for about half an hour I realised I have not eaten anything and even graham was hungry. I asked graham what he wants to eat to which he replied that whatever I will make he will eat. So I made bacon and steak which we eat peacefully and went to my room to sleep. That night we talk for approx 2 hours and then we slept on the same bed because I don't want him to leave. That night we talk everything related to our life to our love life to our job and our grandfather.

I woke up at 10 am as it was a Sunday, but when I turn to my left I saw a body laying beside me. I got scared at first but when I saw graham all memory of yesterday came flooding to me. It's been a long time having him here with me. Seeing him sleeping so peacefully a sudden mischief came to my mind. I look one last time at my brother peaceful sleeping face and then make my way downstairs towards the refrigerator. I grab a bottle filled with cold water and went upstairs towards my room. When I reach my room I walk slowly towards graham side so he wont't wake up and then I open the cap of the bottle and pour the cold water on graham. He wake up with a jolt and looked at the intruder who spoil his sleep. When his eyes land on me and he saw me laughing he got furious and later his eyes got some mischievous glint because he was smirking. I got a hint so I started backing away to keep myself safe. So I turned and started running outside my room but before I could escape I was tackled to the ground. He picked me up and put me on his shoulder upside down and start making his way towards my bathroom. I started punching him on his back and ask for his forgiveness however nothing was working. He filled cold water in tub and throws me inside it.

I started shivering when my body came in contact with cold water and graham was satisfied with his punishment. It was not that cold outside that you need to wear jackets but it is cold enough that 1 should use hot shower. I was getting furious at every second passing and graham was just laughing looking at my condition so I started splashing water at him and we were indulge in water fight. After fighting for few more minute we started to shiver so we decided to end it. Graham left bathroom to take bath in his room and as he left I removed my soaked clothes and started taking bath. After 15 minute when I went downstairs I was fascinated with a mixed fragrance of coffee and bacon. Graham was sitting at the table and in front of him there was 2 cup filled with coffee and 2 plates filled with breakfast. This brought a smile to my face and I kissed him before sitting on the table, to which he smiled back. I ate breakfast and then started washing the utensils.

It was afternoon so we decided to watch a movie and then we decided to go somewhere outside. We watched avengers as we were not having much option and its graham favorite so I don't mind. After 2 hours of watching movie we decided to go to nearby mall to do some shopping as I have not done it from a long time, so I changed myself in denim short and a black off shoulder top paired with white shoes. When I reach graham room he has changed in a denim jeans and white t-shirt so we went downstairs and made our way outside towards the parking. When we reach the parking 2 cars were parked there, graham decided to use dad car so he went to sit on the driver side of dad Volkswagen and I went to sit on the passenger seat. In a minute we were on the road, graham turns the radio on and "cheap thrills" was blasting in the car. We both love this song so we started singing at a high pitch; graham looked at me and started laughing as I was dancing on the small seat.

In next 20 minute we reach city mall and graham parked the car in the parking next to Matt black BMW, I love cars so it excites me whenever I see one. I get down from the car at the same time graham did and we make our way inside the mall. After 2 hour of shopping and with 6 bags we were done and we made our way towards McDonald's as we both were hungry. As we went inside I search for the vacant seat to sit, but to my dismay there were no seat so we have to wait. After waiting for 10 minute i find a vacant seat so I nudge graham and then we went to sit over there. As we seated graham went to order meal for us, while he was standing in the line I saw someone occupying the seat graham did. I looked at the intruder and I was shocked to see harry sitting in front of me, finding my focus on him harry spoke with a slight accent.

Harry- Hey babe

Jennie- what do you want harry? I am not in a mood to deal with you today.

Harry- I am hurt babe. (He says by keeping his hand on his heart)

Jennie- Cut the bullshit Harry. Why are you here?

Harry- Do you own this restaurant honey?

Jennie- No, I am saying why are you sitting here? This seat belongs to someone else.

Harry- oh yea, your boyfriend

I didn't reply to him as I saw graham approaching our table. He kept the tray on the table and asked me about harry, as I open my mouth to speak I heard harry voice - hi I am harry, Jennie boyfriend, So you back off.

Graham start laughing by looking at my shock face and pat harry back and replied- nice to meet you harry and this is Jennie older brother Graham.

Harry face was shock stricken and he looks at me for the confirmation, I nod my head and he stood up to meet my brother. When they gave each other brief introduction of themselves and graham asked harry to join us, I cleared graham that we are just colleagues in office working on the same post not boyfriend girlfriend as harry said before.

After we finish eating we said are goodbye to harry and made our way towards our car.  As we got seated inside the car I saw someone reversing BMW.  I thought to take a look at the person who was driving the car but was shocked to see harry. After he left graham asked me why he introduced himself as my boyfriend to which I don't know what to reply so I told him the reason what I feel -"He loves to irritate me and make my life hell." Graham started laughing at my comment and asked me to inform him if he do something again.

After 30 minutes of driving we reach our home. When I check the timing it was already 8:30. Graham parked the car in the parking and we made our way inside. It was cold outside so graham asked me to make coffee for him. I make 2 cup of coffee and make my way to the living room. When i enter the room graham was watching football match on the TV and I joined him. After an hour of watching TV I was sleepy so I laid my head on graham lap and drifted to sleep. It was 3:30 am when I woke up to go to loo, I was sleeping in my room and graham was sleeping beside me. I feel safe because my brother was here to take care of me. I check my clothes and I was dressed in denim shorts and black top so I change myself into more comfortable clothing and slept next to graham.

....................................................

Done for today.

I hope you guys like it so far.

Keep commenting.

Do share your view and keep loving harry and Jennie.