Meeting with Harry

Graham wait, I am just coming down in 2 minutes. Don't go without me. I was shouting at the high pitch as graham was ready and I am still deciding what top to wear. Finally after debating on red top and black I decided to go with the red sleeveless top. I completed my look with denim shorts and black boots. I run after graham as he was sitting in the car waiting for me. I locked the main door, and went to sit in the passenger seat. He was angry at first as I made him wait. But after seeing my puppy dog face he gulp his anger and begin driving.

We reached the nearby mall to do some grocery shopping and even graham has promised he will gift me something of my choice. At first we decided to do grocery shopping and after that we will buy something for me. After about 2 hour of shopping we were done with grocery shopping. Graham took all the bags and put it inside the backseat of the car. We again went back inside to buy something for me. Who say no to shopping or moreover the shopping wherein you are not even spending a penny.

Jenny - Graham I like this dress. How's it.
Graham - its good, but don't you think its too tight on your butt.
Jenny - Okay lemme try something else.
Okay this red one.
Graham - this one is good.
Jenny - Okie... let me try this last piece till then you go and find something good.
Graham - okay.

I wore the dress. It was fitting me perfectly. It is red wine colour bodycon dress. It is having a heart shape cut in front and at the back it is backless till my half back and below that there is a chain and as usual I am unable to pull it up. I called graham for help but after calling him for 3-4 time when he didn't listen I decided to take a help of store girls. I called them and 1 of them came for help. I was busy with my dress when someone came inside the closet. Without looking at her I asked her to help me and stood opposite to her. When her hand touch my bare skin I felt a different sensation. (I remember this touch, but how can he be here).

I turned back to look at the person. In all his glory harry was standing in front of me with a smile on his face. Everything I heard yesterday and everything that happened in past came hitting me in gut. I was having a mix of emotions. I am seeing this guy after 6 month. I want to hug him so badly but the fact that he is marrying that bitch didn't let me to do it. I was full of anger once again. In that angry tone I asked him to leave but he is Mr stubborn when did he listen to me. He keep coming towards me and I was taking a step back with the every step he took towards me. When my back hit the wall he stood in front of me.
In just a moment he made my back turn towards him and pull the chain up. In that moment he was not leaving any chance to touch my bare back. When he was done I turned back towards him and ask him to leave but as usual he didn't move. He just said "You look ravishing in this dress. It look good on you as if its only made for you." After saying still he didn't make any sign that he is leaving. I again asked him to leave but when he didn't leave I decided to leave. I picked all my clothes and start moving towards the outside of the changing room. But before I could keep a step out he hold my hand. I removed his hand from mine and turn to leave. But before leaving I turn towards him and with venom dripping with every words of mine I said "oh shit I forget to congratulate you, finally you are engaged and you have find a girl for you. Believe me you deserve her" and with that said I turned and move out without waiting for his reply.

I wanted to cry but this is not the right time to cry. I need to act like a big girl and should not cry on every small thing. I was so lost in my thoughts that i didn't notice graham. He was standing there with 2 dresses in hand. He looked at me with shock. I asked him what happen to which he replied.

Graham - Nothing this dress looks fascinating on you. We are definitely buying this. But why you brought all the clothes from inside.
Jennie - there is a lizard inside. Let's go to some other side.
Graham - lemme see once.
Jennie - No, let's not waste time graham. Let's go to that side. I need to try these two even(I said with the biggest smile on my face).
Graham - okay.

After an hour of deciding and trying we bought 3 dresses. Graham made the payment and then we went to dominoz to eat something as we both were hungry.

After we were done with shopping and eating we made our way towards the exit of the mall. At the exit I saw harry and his girl taking pictures. I tried to ignore the feeling of jealously that I was getting at the pit of my stomach and the fact that this feeling was making me nauseous. But I can't react that I know something. I need to behave normally. I need to behave as if nothing is affecting me. Their closeness, their bonding, their marriage nothing. They are just like a normal couple to me. I start moving towards the exit ignoring the fact that the last person I want to see in the world "Harry and Miley" are standing just few step away from me.

1 more Step and I will be out from here. Come on jen. Leave the past and move on jen. But before I could take a step ahead I heard someone call my name. When i turn back Miley was standing facing me with harry and both of them were holding hand. With a sugar dropping from her voice she said Hi and hugged me. I said Hi and told her I am having some emergency, I need to rush. But before I could leave she called me again and introduced me to the person standing next to her.

Miley- Jennie did you meet this guy. He is harry and we are getting engaged day after tomorrow. He is love of my life and today we are here to buy a dress for me.

Jennie - (Hurt would not be the correct word to define how I am feeling right now. I am burning with fire. I want to cry, kill someone but I can't. I can't show this girl that I am affected by there love or holding hands. I put up the best smile on my face and congratulate them) oh that's great congratulate guys. You guys are made for each other. Bless you. Now if you don't mind I have an emergency.

Miley - Thanks Jen. Why don't you join us on our special day. We would be really happy if you will be there.

Jennie - I will try to come if I would be here.

Harry - Where are you staying? I mean which place. You left and now you are returning after 6 month.

Jennie - (wow finally he spoke. He forget to speak when that bitch was speaking about them, holding his fucking hand and now he have a decency to ask me where I have gone. Asshole.) None of your concern. Now if you don't mind. Excuse me please.

After saying that I move outside the mall towards the Graham car. He asked me where was I and I lied to him that I went to the washroom. I can't tell him about whole Harry incident. He was the reason why I am in Cannes . I can't react the same way I used to do. He can't affect me mentally. I need to be strong.

Graham started the engine and in like 2 minute we were back to road. Akon - Right now start playing from the Music player and I got lost in my thoughts. Graham understand that something was off so rather than going to our home he took a turn and took us to a beach. He parked the car and ask me to get out. Weather was cloudy and at anytime it could rain so we decided not to go in water and even we didn't bring the spare clothes.

Graham had planned something. We took a ice cream and start walking on the sea side. Before I could say something Graham started. You know Jen life is full of surprises. Lemme tell you something it's been a long time we haven't talk and with that he started with his story.
----------
Finally done with another chapter.
Hope you guys like it.
Give your valuable comments.
Like and show your love.
Love you a lot.
Thanks for reading.