Saying goodbye

Cold air was brushing my hair away from my face. I try to adjust with the situation I am in. I try to open my eyes although they were paining for all the crying. I was in the car in my green gown, my head and eyes are paining. I was in harry engagement party, I left from their and crying I went to a nearby park. I passed out over their and someone came for my help. When I try to remember the person the similar air filled my nostrils and without turning I knew who was sitting next to me. I turn towards the person with the biggest smile "Alrick".

I tried to hug him although he was driving. Then he pull over and open his arm to hug him. I jump on him for the bear crushing hug and then I plant kiss on his both cheeks. Hugging him brought all the hurt I felt today. I start telling him everything that happened today and couldn't control my tears. He just kept on saying that he is an idiot that he can't see what he is loosing and he is an idiot and I will find someone who deserve me and continuously rubbing his palm on my back. Then he took me to the ice-cream parlor and gave me strawberry and bought chocolate for himself. We ate the ice-cream and then I remember about graham. I left him in the party.

Alrick told me graham went home and he took me somewhere out to lighten my mood. I asked  him how he came to LA. He informed me graham called him and asked him if he can come as I was having emotional breakdown and alrick being the sweetest guy came on just a single call. He is just so cute. He has always been their whenever I need him. Why I never felt for him. He is just super cute and his lips look so kissable. I don't know is it the after effect of emotional breakdown or hurt from harry but I kept moving towards alrick. Alrick didn't understand what is happening but when he understood I am about to kiss him. He turn his face other side and my lips met with his cheeks. I didn't understand why he didn't kissed me back so I turn towards the opposite side and said sorry to him. He ask me to get out of the car and at the same time he moved out. When we both were standing at the front of the car facing the sunrise at the mountain. He said-

Alrick- I like you Jen from the first time I saw you. You just look so damn cute in that dress when we met in Disneyland. I start liking you the very first day I laid my eyes on you. Those 6 month with you were priceless. I would love to kiss you, hug you but this is not the right time. You are not thinking straight. You are hurt and you will regret this when you will be sober. I don't want you to remember me as someone who took advantage of you.

Jennie- I am sorry alrick. I hope I can say the same thing but that will be wrong. You are really nice and most sweetest person I ever met. I like spending time with you but I wish I met you before harry. I seriously want to be happy and stay away from him. Can we go back please?

Alrick- Don't let him ruin your happiness Jen. He don't deserve so much importance from you. Just take care of yourself. Spend some time with you family and we will leave in few days. But till then enjoy with graham and your mom and dad.

Jennie- Can you stay?

Alrick- Okay I will be staying in some hotel near by your place. Happy?

Jennie- No, stay at my place. I will talk to mom and dad about it. Let's go.

Alrick- Ok. Just keep your hands away from me you're getting too horny these days and with that he start laughing.

=======================

Ride back to home was surprisingly calm. I was happy that alrick was here. After reaching home I ask mom about alrick staying with us. She agreed and went to get the guest room ready for him. He and graham were talking so I went to my rooms to get ready. I took bath and got ready in black shorts and peach color top. When I went downstairs breakfast was served and graham and alrick were eating and talking. When I reach their they stop talking and their attention shifted to me. Alrick served me coffee and graham served me sandwich. I said thank you and start eating. I asked them whether we can go somewhere outside today. They asked me whether I want to go for swimming. I told them yes and then within 10 minutes we were on the road. Graham was driving and alrick was sitting next to him on passenger seat. I was sitting on the back seat all by myself. 

After 30 min we reach beach and both graham and alrick were so excited for surfing. They both remove their shirts and start moving towards water with their surf board. I took my bag and start moving towards sea. I kept my bag on the sand with some of the essential and start removing my clothes to dive into water. I went into the water and start swimming. Where I was I can see graham and alrick. I let them enjoy and went to the other side to swim so that I don't hurt myself. I was swimming when I felt hand on my stomach from the back. At first I thought it's alrick who is having fun but when I turn around I saw harry. I try to push him but he wouldn't budge. I ask him to move aside but he still won't make any move so I did the most unexpected I slapped him and ran from their. When I was at safe distant from him I told him I love Alrick so he need to back out and need to focus on her fiancé. 

When I reach where graham and alrick were surfing. I went directly towards alrick and without second thought I jumped on him and kissed him on his lips. I kept on kissing him until he kissed me back. From the corner I know harry must be seeing me and my doubts where clear when alrick told me " he is gone, you can stop". I stop kissing him and told him I am sorry but I need him to stop whatever he is doing. I told alrick that I told harry that I love him, I need to move on from harry and to that I need to focus my attention on someone else. He was shocked at first, then he recovered when I told him that I want to try this relation thing with him.

He and graham both asked me to think about my decision, although I have decided I want to give him chance. And on the other hand we are both leaving for France in 3 days. So Let's see what this life hold for me in France.

France here I come.

-------------------------------------

What do you think about this?

Should Jen choose harry or alrick?

Keep supporting and reading.

I imagine alrick as paul wesley.