Chapter 22 - Darling Katherine Has Arrived. .

Start from the beginning

Aunt Jenna replies hurriedly "Katherine's in town Elena, she looks like you but also doesn't and we knew that you weren't in town, she tried to compel me to let her enter the house."

"Fuck, is Dad ok?" I ask her worriedly, sure Daddy John is an ass but he's still Elena's father right? He just isn't there and thinks he knows everything.

"Yeah, yeah, he's fine. He noticed it wasn't you. Her eyes, her eyes aren't Yours and well you know." Jenna says sounding out of breath.

"Alright, thanks for letting us know. We'll be heading back then. Love you, see you soon." I tell her then I hang up my cell.

Damon is looking at me concerned. Hm. I wonder if he's going to try to get back with Kat?

Tyler is on the other side of me, his expression is worried.

I look at Damon, my eyes are hard. "We need to get Jeremy and Anna. She's back Day and I'll kill that bitch before she hurts my family or my friends." I tell him sternly.

He lets out a sigh and a smirk twitches on his face "Can't keep you out of trouble can I Danger Magnet?"

I snort and roll my eyes. "Keep it up and I'll throw something at you."

Then he mocks me "Like a notepad."

I hold in a laugh and snark back "I was thinking a throwing knife but you can call it whatever you want to Day." I finish with a wink as Tyler starts laughing

"Never change Lena." Tyler says with a smile on his face.

I snort in amusement and say "Don't plan to."

As we walk to the casino I ask "do you think they went here instead of one of the rooms?"

"Yeah, otherwise being in Vegas wouldn't be as fun Lena." Damon says while winking at me.

I ram my shoulder into him and say "oops."

"Liar" Damon says with a smile as he bumps me and I bump into Tyler.

"No fair, You've got what 60-80lbs on my me." I say as Tyler grabs my hand.

"I'll get us checked out and our bags to the car." Damon says, knowing that I want to get home.

"Thanks Day." I say with a small smile and give him a hug. Tyler tugs me into the casino as Damon rolls his eyes.

"Anna!" I shout out waving my hand.

"Jeremy" Tyler shouts.

Two heads snap up by the black jack table. We head over there.

"We have to leave early Jere, the Kat is back, I was hoping we could stay the night you know , . " I finish saying sadly.

"Can I stay with Anna?" Jere asks me curiously.

"Yeah, it's been pretty safe there right?" I ask Anna carefully.

She smiles a little "I'll keep your brother safe Lena."

I let out a relieved breath "Thanks, lets go, Damon was getting the bags ready to go. "

———————————————————————
After we dropped Jere and Anna off we headed straight to the Gilbert Residence and Damon dropped me off with Tyler so he could 'deal' with Katherine or whatever. Which means they'll make out and then he'll ask her to take him back or something.
——————————————————
Hospital
Stefan's POV

I've been waiting for Caroline to wake for awhile now, I feels like it's been forever since Kat snapped my neck and I woke to find Caroline dead, I know it's not dead dead but I can't help but be saddened.