Who said "I love you" first

Requested by: DragonGirlLife

Marinette:

She tried to say it first but she got too scared and it just came out as a stutter mess "I like-no-wait, lov-' then she just made weird embarrassed noises. But you understood what she was saying so just laughed then gave her forehead a kiss before saying you also love her.

Ladybug:

She has more confidence as Ladybug so she had less problem saying it. She did stutter while saying it but managed to get the sentence out without weird embarrassed noise.

Adrien:

He said it first. It took him some courage to do it since he was wondering if it's the right thing to do and say. He spoke to the picture of his mother before he did it, really wishing his mother was here so he could ask her for advice on relationships.

Chat Noir:

He is always saying it. Whenever he thinks you do something adorable he will hug you tightly and say he loves you so much. When he leaves he will yell he loves you a lot than leave to go save the city.

Alya:

She did. She confessed her love to you by saying she loves you and she loves hanging out with you and would like it if you want to become a couple. You answered by giving her a small kiss before saying you also love her.

Nino:

You said it first. He wanted to but you beat him to it. He was annoyed with himself since he really wanted to say it first but was still very happy when you said it to him. After you said it, he cuddled you on a bench while both listening to music and watching the people in the park while laughing with jokes you both were saying.

Chloe:

You said it first. She loves hearing you say it so will tell you to say it more. Normally she doesn't say it back. The only times she says it is to make others jealous and show off that she has a boyfriend/girlfriend.

Nathaniel:

He never said it but he will write it in his drawings. He will draw you your favorite flower and write "I love you" then give it. Whenever he handed it to you his face was always as red as his hair. It is so adorable whenever he shyly hands you a drawing with such a bright red face.

Luka:

He said it in his weird way; by playing a romantic song on his guitar. You said it in words. When you said it, he couldn't help but give a dorky grin and mumble a thank you, unsure what to do or say back.