We heard a loud gasp from Jimin "Bitch puh-lease, without me you wouldn't be this sassy" Jin gave him a disapproving look "I think that's suppose to be my line?"

"Shut up Jin!" Jimin said pouting and Jin hit his head with a rolled magazine "THATS HYUNG TO YOU!" Namjoon chuckled and just grabbed Jin's waist making him sit still. This caused him to blush making the readers cooed at them.

"NEXT QUESTION IS FOR YOONGIIII!" I said pulling out the question. "So it's from Heyimlikekpop1, it says here 'Go fuck jibooty with your Agust D already Geez!" Jimin blushed uncontrollably as Yoongi smirked.

"Don't worry, my Agust D will have that jibooty sooner than you think besides" He said as he leaned foreward. "I don't think my baby can wait" The crowd screamed loudly.

"FUCK JIMIN HERE AND RIGHT NOW!"

"I WANT YOONMIN PORN RIGHT NOW!"

"JIMIN YOU LUCKY SHIT!"

"My readers, you shall calm down" I stated trying to calm down "OH C'MON AUTHOR-NIM! DONT HIDE THE FACT THAT YOU WANT TO SEE THEM FUCK!" One of the readers said. "I mean you're not wrong" I said as I smiled awkwardly making Lisa hit my head with her phone.

"On to the next question author-nim, my girl and I has a date later" Lisa said as she leaned back and put her arms around Jennie's shoulders making her blush. "Wait you guys are dating?!??" Namjoon asked shockingly.

Lisa rolled her eyes "Yes your dipshit. I thought you guys knew, we are literally obvious already, well only to you guys" Namjoon's mouth was wide open. "SERIOUSLY?!?"

"Dude, we literally made out infront of you guys last time" Lisa said and Namjoon gave her an 'oh' look. "Oh it was you guys? I thought it was some random girls. So that's why you guys weren't uncomfortable!" Namjoon said and we all face palm.

"Joon, I sometimes ask myself, how the hell did a dumb asshole like you got a high IQ?" Jin asked facepalming himself and Namjoon laughed awkwardly "hehehehe"

"OKAY! HERE'S THE NEXT QUESTION! It's for Lisa actually!" I said pulling out the question. "It says it's from MurriellaBianeu, oh it isnt exactly a question its more of a saying. So it's says 'Ayeee Lisa mah gurl' and she wants a high five."

"I could actually see her! COME UP HERE" I said pointing out at MurriellaBianeu. She looked shocked and hesitantly walked up to us. "What's up mah girl!" Lisa smiled brightly as she shyly looked down. "Awww c'mon! Dont look so shy now!" Lisa said putting up her hand. "Gimme a high-five sis!"

MurriellaBianue smiled shyly and with shaking hands she high five Lisa and Lisa smiled after. "Have a good day!" As she walked out of the stage with a fangirling face.

"OKAY NEXT QUESTION IS FOR HOSEOKKK!" I screamed as I pulled out the card "It's from Kabamariame again! It says here 'Helloooooo I just wanna say that I purple u 💜💜💜💜 make Ami happy okay or else we have a problem'"

"Awww! Purple you too! Don't worry! I love Ami with my whole heart! I would never hurt her!" Hoseok said with a bright smile making Ami smile and blush. "Damn right you will never cuz if you do, your dick is in Isla's menu" Ami growled making Hoseok flinch at his girlfriend's aura.

"Heheheh this is why I never get you mad" Hoseok said softly. "ON TO THE NEXT QUESTION! It's for Jennie!" I said pulling out the card. "Okay it's from unknown-bunny-horse again. It says 'Hey Jennie what's up I love you'" Jennie waved at the readers with a smile.