Walking to the pack house I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket I let go of Elijah’s hand before taking out my phone I look and see that there is in fact six missed calls from Frankie two from Adrien and a voice mail from him I show my screen to Elijah. “ it must be important if they have both phoned you” Elijah states and he reaches into him pocket retrieving his phone he scrolls through for a moment before turning his screen to me to see ten missed calls from Adrien and six from him beta as well “ I will phone them back as soon as we get to my office are you okay I know you’ve got a lot of emotions running through you right now from everything with Ben and obviously seeing Adrien again feel like we really need to talk about it and be honest but we will walk in private my love” Elijah says as he takes hold of my hand again as we walk through the front door of the pack house we walk down the long corridor that takes us to the stairs we walk up the large staircase coming off on the second floor we walk do the left corridor and come to a stop out side of Elijah’s office he let’s go of my hand going into his pocket and taking out his key for the door as he unlocks it he pushes the door open gently pushing me in before walking in closing the door and locking it and walking over to his two seater sofa and taking a seat  he pats the seat next to him indicating for me to sit with him I walk over and take the seat taking my phone out of my pocket “I’ll play Adrien’s message first and see what is happening” I say as I unlock my phone and go onto my voicemail Hey Kaye I’ve tried phoning Elijah but I’m getting no answer we have a situation over here three of my men have gone missing and one of them was Danny I get the feeling this is an attack on us personally I got a note that said they are coming for you and my mate! I am doubling up on my security and patrols I hope your both safe phone me when you get this" I press delete and look at Elijah waiting for him to say anything right now I am freaking out so that is two notes they have left that involve me. “I don’t understand why they want me and Adrien’s mate I don’t even know her” I say and I lock my phone putting it back in my pocket I look at Elijah to see that his jaw is clenched and so are his fists I put my hand on top of his feeling him slowly relax before he takes a hold of mine rubbing his thumb over the back of my hand calming me down as well. “I’m glad my room is sound proof so that we can take without the whole pack knowing what is going on” he says as he let’s go of my hand getting up he walks over to his desk taking a seat behind it he takes out his phone and dials a number and puts it on speaker on the fourth ring “Adrien speaking” I smile hearing how he greats everyone “Adrien its Elijah Davies we have just gotten your voicemail we have a situation here as well one of my best trackers has just been found dead with a note as well but it was person the way the had killed him they ripped out his heart which is how I deal with traitors” Elijah states while looking at me nod my head knowing what he does to those who cross him he is a man to be feared and now more than ever. “Thank you for telling me that I thought it was a rumour that you did that but that is by the by we need to decide what we are going to do because they are coming after our mates as well as being a threat to our packs as well all we know is that they are definitely rogues but that is all we know I will keep an ear out I’m going to contact some neighbouring packs and see if they have had increased crossings with rogues” Adrien says with a heavy sigh “I know I’m crossing the line here Elijah but is Kaye okay I am worried about her if they have stated on two notes that they are coming for her there is something going on that we don’t know about has she crossed someone or anything” Adrien asks I can hear the emotion in his voice and it clenches my heart to hear the worry  I look to Elijah to see him staring straight at me he nods he’s head signalling for me to talk “Adrien I’m fine just in shock with finding Ben and the note and now hearing that you have to note as well I don’t know who this could be”  I say softly I look at Elijah  reaching over to take his hand reassuring him that I am here “for now we all double up on patrol and keep in contact with anything that is going on is that good with you" Elijah says as he takes back his hand motioning with his finger for me to come to him I walk around  the desk stopping when I get to him he turns his chair taking me by my waist and quickly dragging me onto his lap a surprised squeal leaves my lips as I land on his lap a rich chuckle leaving his “okay guys I’m erm ganna go now" Adrien says with a cough and hangs up Elijah laughs and I slap his chest “I thought he had already hung up you knew he was still there didn’t you" I accuse him. “I needed him to know your mine now so sue me” Elijah says possessively I nod my head taking hold of Elijah’s face attacking his lips with my own feeling the sparks always makes me feel better I lean back to catch my breath looking into his eyes “ I know I’m falling for you” Elijah says softly as he takes hold of the side of my face his thumb rubbing my cheek “ I want to take you on a date what do you think” he asks me leaving me at a loss for words I never thought I would hear Elijah say something like this it makes my heart flutter “I would love to go on a date with you but where?” I question looking at him.