Chapter 25

"H-hi, welcome to..umm...Feu Hadès..." a demon greeted you and Alastor, obviously in shock at who he was seeing. "I'm um...I'm Rocco...How many tables -- I mean, seats-- I mean, um...how many demons? In your group, I mean," the demon asked with a very nervous chuckle.

"Two, thank you," Alastor answered.

Rocco was so nervous that his hands were shaking as he grabbed two paper menus and led you and Alastor to a little two-seat table. "D-do you already know what you'd like to drink, or would you like me to give you a moment to decide?"

"Your finest wine, please," Alastor answered quickly. Rocco hurried away, obviously not wanting to keep Alastor waiting a single moment.

"But that's expensive," you fretted, before remebering exactly who you were with. Alastor didn't have to worry about something being expensive; unlike other demons, he was probably able to just walk out of the restaurant without paying anything.

"Don't you worry about that, darling,"  Alastor responded politely as he pulled out your chair, gesturing for you to sit down.

You actually found yourself a bit surprised by Alastor's actions, since not a single demon--and not many humans, when you were alive--were so...well, polite. "Thank you," you said with a genuine smile as you sat down.

"You're very welcome," Alastor responded. He moved your chair forwards for you before he sat down in the chair across from you.

"So tell me, dear, how exactly do these....'first dates' work?" Alastor asked.

Ah, it's confirmed, it is a date!! 

"Well...uhm...on first dates, people normally talk about themselves a little bit so they can get to know each other. We could talk about hobbies, things we've done, stories from our lives," you explained.

Alastor looked thoughtful for a moment before speaking. "Tell me about yourself, then, dear," he said.

{Imma just put a time skip in here for you to fill in with your own memories and shit like that}

"Now you tell me about yourself," you said to Alastor, a happy smile on your face.

"Oh, but I enjoy learning about you, sweetheart," Alastor responded with a bit of a pouty tone.

Sweetheart!! He called me sweetheart! you thought, trying not to squeal with happiness. "W-well I um...I'm...uh..." you failed to respond. 

Alastor looked at you with an amused sparkle in his eyes. "I suppose I caught you off guard with that, haven't I?"

"Yeah, you kinda did," you laughed. 

"You have a beautiful smile, did you know that?" Alastor asked.

"Stahp," you squeaked, attempting to hide your blushing cheeks.

"Why should I, dear?" Alastor asked, tilting his head slightly. "You appear to be enjoying this."

"No, I'm not," you responded with a little giggle.

"You're not? Well, darling, I wouldn't be able to tell with you smiling like that!" Alastor laughed.

"Maybe I should stop smiling then," you argued, followed by a little laugh.

"No, dear, then you'd be indecent!" Alastor told you.

"Why?" you asked.

"Because you're never fully dressed without a smile," Alastor answered.

"I probably should've seen that coming," you remarked.

{Time skip again because IDK how dates work and if I try to write it, it'll just suck, so fill it in yourself :P}

After a nice dinner and a pleasant walk through the streets of Hell, Alastor had walked with you to your home. 

"I'm afraid this is where our evening ends, dear," Alastor said to you when the two of you arrived at your front door.

"Too soon," you responded with a smile.

"Everything ends too soon, my dear, but the one thing we can look forward to is another one of these 'dates'!" Alastor told you.

"I'd be up for that," you replied, attempting to sound casual about it, but you probably failed.

Alastor looked genuinely happy when he heard your response. "Perhaps next week? How about Monday evening? I could arrive here at about 7, and we could walk to a wonderful little place I know."

"I'd love to," you responded.

"Wonderful!" Alastor exclaimed, "Don't forget to wear something warm, my darling. You'll need it!"

"Where are we going?" you asked.

"That is for me to arrange and you to find out!" Alastor told you. "But until then," he took your hand and placed a small kiss on it, "farewell!"

You had practically been frozen in place, blushing like a tomato, stuttering a 'goodbye' to Alastor as he vanished into thin air. When you finally gathered your thoughts, you let out a happy little squeak and bounced up and down a bit excitedly as you got your house keys and unlocked the door.

When you stepped inside the house and closed the door, you practically flopped onto the couch with a contented sigh. You just laid there for a few moments, thinking about the whole evening, which brought a smile to your face. This was FINALLY happening!! 

Then, a little notification rang on your phone. You grabbed it and looked at the notifications. Three missed calls, all from Domino. And a message. You tapped on the notification for the voice message and almost died laughing when you heard it.

"Hey (Y/n)!! Kobe here has some grrrrrrreat dance moves!! Too bad you're sittin' at home alone!! You're missing out on a great show!!" There was a pause. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN, SHITFACE?" Another pause. "I WILL PISS IN YOUR MARGARITA!" And another pause. "BITCH, WHAT ARE YOU, A FUCKING MCMUFFIN!?" And then the message ended.

The real funny part was "sitting at home alone". Oh, if only Domino knew that you just went out with someone who was 149582383457 times better than them!!

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

okay but seriously, there's gonna be prolly a few chapters out this coming week, because I have a couple of chapters to get outta the way before I make the Valentine's day special :P

also i made a meme because i saw this format going around and i need a life

YEET >:3