Chapter twenty-one (Christmas Special!)

couldn't decide on a picture XD

If you don't celebrate Christmas, I'm sorry about this! It's the holiday I celebrate and therefore the one I know the most about. I wouldn't want to pick another holiday and get things wrong, so, sorry about that!! But, happy holidays to you all! For those who don't celebrate, have a wonderful December, and for everyone, have a happy new year!!

I'm so sorry about this being so late, but it's finally out! I hope you like it :) I love you all, and I hope you all have a wonderful year in 2020!!

You huffed as you set down a large bin of Christmas decorations. Yes, Christmas decorations. Charlie decided to celebrate Christmas...not Anti-Christmas. She got all the classics: a Christmas tree, wreaths, garland, lights, ornaments, holly, poinsettias, and the well-known mistletoe. You had to admit, you had missed the cheeriness of Christmas, but you never thought you'd see it again.

"We'll put the tree over there," Charlie said, pointing to a corner of the lounge room.

"Okay," you murmured, helping Charlie carry the Christmas tree over to the corner. There, Vaggie helped Charlie put the tree in its makeshift stand. 

Charlie had to get a real tree, because, of course, nobody sold those little plastic Christmas trees in Hell. The tree wasn't really as green as ones in the living world; they were more of a darker green, almost black. But, with the garland, ornaments, and Christmas lights, it would be enough! 

"Guys! It's time to decorate the tree!!" Charlie announced. She looked like she was having the best day of her life.

Everyone gathered around the tree, even Husk, surprisingly, even though he was just drinking. Angel picked up a little wreath ornament and then picked up a candy cane. He then proceeded to show off his crappy simulation of...you-know-what.

"Angel, stop it!" you scolded.

"Why?" Angel asked.

"Because it's inappropriate," you answered.

"Why?" Angel asked again.

"Because you're trying to get redeemed and you shouldn't be simulating...things...with a wreath ornament and a candy cane," you told him.

"Why?" Angel repeated.

"Because it's probably some sort of sin," you said.

"Why?"

"Goddammit Angel!" you exclaimed with a laugh. 

"I'm here, and I've got some sort of cookies!!" you heard Domino yell. You turned around and saw them rushing up to the group of demons with a plastic box of cookies in their hand.