Chapter fourteen

You and Charlie were having a conversation as she manned the front desk. It had been a week since the little coffee date/not date with Alastor, and you secretly wanted to be with him again. You had distracted yourself from Alastor by doing anything you could, and now you were talking to Charlie about what a field of sunflowers really looked like. You were caught off-guard and jumped a bit when the front door opened. Charlie immediately had a look of extreme happiness and excitement. You looked behind you to see a completely monochromatic blue wolf demon, about your height. He had blue-tinted sunglasses and a blue fedora, along with a big...cape of fake blue fur. His eyes were blue, and his fur was a light grey-blue, almost white. His sharp teeth were also a light blue, matching his eyes. You were instantly able to tell this guy was a pimp.

"Hi! Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel! I'm so happy to meet you!" Charlie greeted, bouncing like a little girl. "Hey, your highness. You may know me as Kobalt, but I like to go by Kobe," the demon said, tipping his fedora. "I'm sorry, I don't recognize you. But anyways, how can we help you?" Charlie asked excitedly. "Well, sweetcakes, my girl told me to be a better person by getting involved in all this redemption stuff, and I just wanna keep her happy, so, here I am. I want to try and get redeemed. I kinda doubt it will work, I mean, I've got other priorities, but I'll give it a try," he explained. "What other priorities?" Charlie asked. Kobe laughed. 

"I'm a pimp, babe. I gotta make sure my clients are happy, or, pun intended, it would be hell to pay," he responded. "Oh...we are gonna have to fix that. Either way, you're our second guest here! Angel Dust is our oth-" she was cut off by Kobe. "Hold up. You mean Angel Dust the porn star?" he asked, one hand up to her face. "Yeah," Charlie answered. "I can't stay in the same hotel as that flirty bastard whore," Kobe said, almost hissing his words, voice sounding like venom. "Wh-why not? He's getting better," Charlie said, an unreadable tone in her voice. You could tell this pimp was shooting down her hopes. "I sure hope so. Last encounter we had, he tried to blow me," the blue demon said, lowering his hand from in front of Charlie's face. You had to admit, it sounded like something Angel would do. 

"Well, to cover any charges, here's 5 thousand doll-" Kobe was interrupted by Charlie as he was holding out a thick stack of money. "This hotel is free of charge," she told him. He shrugged and put the money back in his pocket, a small blue sparkle following his blue gloved hand. He pretty much was the embodiment of that "I'm blue" song. He walked up to you, staring at you, gaze flicking up and down. You went from leaning on the front desk to standing straight up, uncomfortably awkward as you twiddled your thumbs. "Uhhhh...whatcha doing?" you asked with a shaky and nervous laugh. "Analyzing," the blue demon replied. "Why?" you asked. "Just to see if you're worth money in my trade," he responded nonchalantly. He then gave a shrug and walked away. "What does," you shrugged, "mean?"

He looked at you, straightening his jacket. "It means that I've seen better," he told you. "You didn't have to tell me that you've seen better," you said. "You didn't need to ask," Kobe told you. "Two things: you could have lied, and you didn't have to shrug in the first place," you snapped. He rolled his eyes.

"Soooo do you want to meet everyone?" Charlie asked Kobe. "Sure," Kobe replied. Charlie gave a thumbs up and a glance at you that said 'keep your sanity' before dashing into another room. 

"So why am I not up to par?" you asked, flexing your (f/c) claws in and out, kind of as a way of intimidation. Kobe wasn't fazed. "Your body shape is not ideal," he told you before being cut off. "What do you mean 'not ideal'?" you asked. You actually had that 'model' body shape that was ideal when you were alive. "Things are different in Hell. What was ideal on earth is not exactly ideal, not to my clients at least. They want someone with a real hourglass body. A completely thin waist with big tits and big hips," he explained. "Well fuck that," you said, examining your claws. 

"Kobe! I would like you to meet the staff of the hotel!" Charlie said excitedly. Everyone was following her. Alastor, Vaggie, Husk, Niffty and Angel Dust were behind her. Kobe smiled. Charlie introduced him to everyone, but he didn't quite need to be introduced to Angel.

 "I'll put you in room 201 to accommodate your dislike of Angel. He's in room 101. I'll show you the way to your room," Charlie said with a smile. She walked off with Kobe at her heels. You crossed your arms.

 "Well now we've got a fruit bowl of pimps!" Angel said. "What?" you asked, confused. "Alastor's the strawberry pimp, and now Kobe's the blueberry pimp!" he explained. Alastor looked at Angel with a confused look in his eyes. "Excuse me, what did you call me?" he asked. "Strawberry pimp," Angel replied. Alastor narrowed his eyes. "You don't quite understand who I am, do you?" Alastor asked. "I know who you are. Alastor. That's who you are," Angel said with finger guns.

In what seemed like no time at all, Charlie had returned with Kobe. You already weren't a big fan of the pompous judgy pimp, but you tried not to let that show. You looked at Angel, who had a mischievous look in his eyes. He walked up to Kobe. "Now if I remember correctly, we were in the middle of something last time we met when something happened to disturb our moment," Angel said with his seductive tone. You smiled. Angel glanced at Kobe's pants, and Charlie noticed. "Should we continue what we star-" Angel was interrupted by Charlie shoving him away. "Nope! Angel, that's against the rules!" she scolded. Angel rolled his eyes and let his arms hang limp.  "You're no fun!" he pouted. 

"Now listen to me. I don't like what you tried to do to me last time we met. Try to do it again, and something unfortunate will happen to you," Kobe told Angel. "Unfortunate meaning tied down and fuc-" Angel was cut off by Kobe. "Not happening," he told the spider demon. Angel huffed and as he pouted and walked away. Kobe smoothed out a tuft of fur on his cape-like thingy. You noticed him staring at Vaggie, to which she responded with a glare. You knew what he was doing. Analyzing. "If you wanna be redeemed, you shouldn't be analyzing people to pimp out," you told him. "When I checked into this place, I said try to get redeemed. I didn't say I absolutely would give it my all," he told you, staring at you with narrowed eyes. 

So he judged people, told them their bodies weren't ideal, and is not even going to try his best at being redeemed. You thought he pretty much didn't even care. He was doing it to make 'his girl' happy. You didn't really like him much already, and now he's mooching off of Charlie. What an ass.

I hope you like this chapter!! Happy Thanksgiving to those of you who celebrate :) I love you all! I'm not going to be too super active until 12/2 because my grandparents are coming over so I'm not gonna be online much, only noon and midnights XD Anyways, have a great week, and happy holidays!!