Yang: (worried) Shirou.

Muramasa: While we're on this subject. Tell me, what's been waking you up and put you in this state.

Yang: A nightmare.

Muramasa: You too. It seems that many people are suffering from something.

Yang: What are you talking about?

Muramasa: I haven't told you but Shirou has been at this training since one in the morning. And this isn't the first time he's done this. For the last two nights he woken up from a 'nightmare' and gone to training.

Yang: Why does he have to be afraid of?

Muramasa: Remember kiddo, he maybe as power as a servant but he is still human. He still shares your emotions and fears. Shirou is at the point where he is at his weakest. He may pretend but he's hurt by his missing arm.

Yang: And how do you know?

Muramasa: I do have Shirou's personality and memories in my mind. I do understand how he feels. He shows no weakness, so others can have hope.

Yang: Hope?

Muramasa: Think about yourself. When you look at Shirou train himself to his very limits. What do you think of yourself? How do you Truly see of yourself?

Yang: Well, I feel like...maybe...I could do the same. He lost a bit more than me but he can push himself. So I can as well.

Muramasa: exactly, hope. Ms understand that no one will ever be able to feel how you did when you lost your arm and they can certainly never experience your pain but you can be damn sure that they'll never leave you to struggle with your demons.

Yang: Muramasa, what are his demons?

Muramasa: That I can't say. We maybe the same person inside but we've both lived different lives until this point. Ms here's some advice from your elders, This loss of your arm will change you and that is certain. But how changes you is completely up to you.

Yang: hehehe.

Muramasa: Did I something entertaining to you?

Yang: no, I appreciate your words of wisdom but playing an elderly card is funny for someone who looks so young.

Muramasa: Ah I see, yes this body is quite young but I must tell you that my mind is certainly the oldest here. I was an old man when I became a spirit.

Yang: haha. Tell me again how that works. Rin told me that your a formless servant that needed a body so chose EMIYA's body.

Muramasa: It isn't that simple my young lady. For one, I don't pick my body. I located a physical body that had some connection to me and then I had to ask the permission of the young man to use it.

Yang: Young man? I thought that Archer had existed far longer than you, counting that he is one of those Counter Guardian.

Muramasa: Ah, My Dear Yang, let me tell that there is a huge difference in living and growing. Archer may have lived longer than me but never he grew up. He let his regret and sorrow hold him back from learning acceptance and love.

Yang: Is Shirou's fate that sad?

Muramasa: Oh of course. What other fate does a boy that's already died deserve. When Shirou was saved by his father, he didn't save a child but an empty husk of one. The boy was doomed to have this fate from the moment he was saved by Kiritsugu. You could say that his father condemned him to this fate.

Yang: that's horrible, but this Shirou is here and-

Muramasa: No man can run from their outcome, even he knows this. All his action up to this point have been to provide him closure.