grumpy baby

hoseok watched his members scatter around, preparing everything for the tour that they were about to have. they had to make sure that they had all the contents that they wanted, and didn't forget anything.

it had been a chaotic week, full of interviews and schedules in korea, and hoseok was mentally tired from being the one to stay up late reviewing all their choreography. making sure that they were all safe and capable to do for all the tour dates that they had been made to do.

"namjoon-ah.." hoseok whined when he saw that they were doing a back to back tour, already feeling the pressure and toll it was going to take for them all.

as much as they loved their fans, the boys wished they could have an actual break. one where they could go home and enjoy themselves, but bighit always made them go to shoots and plan mvs out on their "breaks".

it had been awhile since they all could relax and talk freely to one another again, and with them packing for what seemed to be a year and a half tour, only caused headaches to the dancer.

"yoongi.." hoseok latched onto his boyfriend's arm as he was tired from packing all morning and they still had to do some more. it didn't help that hobi wasn't allowed to be out on tour, since sejin was worried that the public wouldn't react very well to that.

yoongi glanced at his little lover, sighing as he wrapped his arms fully around him. "it'll be fine peach, plus we have a day off before each concert.. so look forward to that.." yoongi tried to persuade him but know it wasn't going to be effective.

"yeah.. a day off.. we're practicing all day before, so wow, what a day off, and then to have interviews mostly all week, and trying to get sleep in all that, how am i and taehyung not going to slip.." hoseok mumbled in annoyance as he just rested himself nicely in yoongi's arms.

seokjin walked in at the sight, smiling a bit as he saw yoongi's expression that reminded him of the situation they were going to have all year round.

"namjoon said that he was going to try his best to make sure we get a week off each month love.. at least.. and we'll go out and do as much as we can to let hobi out.. deal?" jin called out as he sat down next to his two lovers to help lower the situation.

hoseok let out a small 'hump' before getting away from his boyfriends, looking for jimin to talk to him about everything since he was used to ranting his frustrations with his roommate. his eyes darting to their room, but seeing the 'do not disturb' sign hanging, only made his head hurt more.

"i just.. ugh.." hoseok pouted as he plopped down to the couch and looked at all the luggage they were planning to take, and he felt some sympathy to their staff since they also had to goo through the struggle of looking and making sure everything was ready for take off.

"kim namjoon! i swear, if you don't find your passport, im going to scream!" jungkook yelled out as his clumsy boyfriend forgot where he had placed the very important item that they all need to board the plane in a few hours.

hoseok couldn't help to let out a small chuckle hearing him, but when his headache hit him again, was when he just couldn't take it anymore.

"okay, let's take a pill and finish this already.." he mumbled to himself as he forced himself up and walked towards their bathroom, opening the cabinet, and looked for some pain relievers. "here they are.." he was about to reach for the bottle when he heard the doorbell ring from their apartments.

"can someone get that!" jin yelled out as hoseok sighed, seeing how he was the closest, and closed the cabinet, trudging his way over to the front door.

his eyes peeked through the little hole, and checked the camera just in case, before revealing sejin who was bright and cheery, which is what the sunshine of the group should be.