new..little? pt.2

hobi hated them. he hated that they were treating him like if he was a bad boy. is that why they were taking everything away from him. is that why they let his daddy kookie be taetae's daddy.

the little walked down the hall as he sniffled, gazing around at all the props and people as he sucked on his thumb a bit. his brown eyes widened when he saw a familiar face.

"d-daddy suho!" the little called out as he ran his way over, giggling when the male opened his arms and hugged him tightly. "hey sunshine.. why are you alone here? where are your daddy's?" he asked.

"daddy no like me.. i wanna go home.." the male babbled as he sniffled, looking up at him with the most cutest pout ever. suho smiled a bit, kissing hobi's nose as he stood up, carrying him in his arms.

"let's go to my dressing room.. okay love?" suho said softly as hobi nodded, resting his head on his shoulder and closed his eyes as he was walking.

jin had been walking back, seeing the little as he stopped suho, looking at hobi.

"where are you going with hobi.. and why do you have him again suho." jin asked as the male rose a brow, looking at him.

"he came to me.. running with the most purest smile yet tear stained face and was calling me daddy.. so i'm guessing that you guys messed up again. and this time. i'm taking him home with me." suho frowned as he walked passed jin, and entered his room.

jin just stood there, surprised when he said that he was taking him. "wait what." 

the eldest didn't even know what was going on and now he was feeling regret as to what could've happened. 

"the hell happened.." he mumbled as he fast walked back to the dressing rooms, seeing namjoon and yoongi talking but jin could clearly see yoongi freaking out.

"joon! yoongs!" he called out as they both turned, and that's when jin knew something was wrong when he saw yoongi close to crying.

"hey.. what.. what's going on.. suho took hoseok away before i can even ask what's going on, but hobi seemed to have been crying hard.." jin explained and asked in a hurry as he furrowed his brows.

yoongi hugged jin, letting out a sigh of relied as he looked at the other. "oh thank god! at least he's still in the building.. some security guards told us he had left and i got so scared thinking he was kidnapped or he could've gotten hurt.." yoongi started to ramble.

jin just smiled a bit as he rubbed his back before he saw namjoon awkwardly standing there with a worried expression on his face.

and that's when yoongi hit his arm as he frowned a bit, sighing as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"jin! i swear! you caused half of this situation! if you weren't screaming your head off to taehyung then he wouldn't have slipped into his mindset. and then when you pushed me, hobi slipped to and was terrified. and so much happened that we ended up scolding hobi before we understood why our sunshine was upset!" yoongi groaned as he kneeled down, already feeling defeated.

jin stood there with guilt rising up in him.

taehyung.. was a little? and he yelled at practically a baby and he scared hobi to the point where he slipped? how horrible was he.. he wouldn't even be surprised if they didn't want to get near or be with him in general.

"okay.. first things first, we need to get hoseok back from suho.. and then we have to make taehyung feel more welcomed and not afraid to come out of his mindset.. and we have to make more rules again. for grown ups and littles." jin said calmly as namjoon nodded, gazing at yoongi.