hidden memories

the boys all hurriedly got into the dorm that they rarely went to in case an emergency happened. it was far from the public eye since they wanted as much privacy as they could.

yoongi carrying him a sleeping hoseok as the others got each other's belongings. a small snore escaping past the pouting lips that had formed.

they were all just tired since they had just practiced for hours and suddenly had an adrenaline rush from the sudden scare they all just had. yoongi put the sleeping member down onto the couch, sitting down next to him as he just didn't want him out of his sight right now.

namjoon took a deep breath as he waited for a phone call from their manager. a small worried expression on jin's face as he knew that these things don't happen easily and there thoughts all were focused on hobi since he was still a target to some people.

"joon.. im scared.." jin whispered as the leader looked around the room and saw everyone's expressions. his brows furrowing as he knew it was not the best situation and everyone deserved to feel safe.

"its.. its gonna be okay.." he tried to reassure but his voice cracking made it seem like he was unsure himself. "we just gotta wait for sejin hyung to call us.. or see us..." he reminded as he smiled lightly, sitting down on the armchair of the couch.

hobi stirred in his sleep, small whimpers escaping as he was having a scary nightmare, the man from before getting back to his head. it was like a faint memory was returning and hobi didn't like it at all.

yoongi noticed, rubbing his baby's back as he didn't like seeing hobi in any sort of pain. "peach.. peach its okay.." yoongi whispered as he tried to soothe the little back to sleep. it pained his heart to see that he was constantly in some sort of trouble.

namjoon heard his phone ring so he excused himself for a moment to answer it while everyone looked at each other for some sort of comfort. "it's gonna be... fine.. it has to be." jin smiled to the others as being the oldest meant he had to make sure everyone was at their safest as well.

hobi woke up quite suddenly, shaking his head as tears flooded his eyes. "d-daddy.." he called out as both jungkook and yoongi looked at him, yoongi being the closest so he pulled him onto his lap.

"what's wrong peach.. baby.." yoongi rubbed his back as the little trembled in his embrace, shaking his head again as he let out little incoherent sobs at his nightmare.

"scary m-man.. scary man.. don't let scary man take me..." hobi cried out as he clung onto yoongi's shirt with all his might. the little was aware that he was safe but the sudden memories came back to him. his memory finally telling him that he saw that man before.

his body trembled as he dug his head into yoongi's embrace, just letting out the tears as he mumbled about some things.

the members looked at their little, small worried looks as they all got close with yoongi, hoping his little nightmare went away.

"angel it's okay.. we're all here.." jungkook whispered as he rubbed the littles back, hoping to soothe his aching heart with all the sobs he would release.

jin's heart ached seeing how his lover was suddenly afraid. it hurt all of them to know something re-emerged and they didn't know about it at all.

"daddy, don't let scary man take baby away!! please!! please don't let him get me.." hobi continued to plead as yoongi just nodded and reassured him as much as he could that he wouldn't let anyone take him away.

namjoon came back, with a small smile as he showed that he was finally off the phone with their manager. "okay, looks like they did catch the person who caused all of this, so we can feel a little bit reassured that they won't be doing this again.." the leader said softly as the others let out small sighs of relief.

"daddy.. bad person.. bad scary person took me away.. scary person covered hobi's eyes.. it hurt daddy, baby was scared.." hobi gripped his shirt as yoongi realized what he was trying to explain to them.

"oh peach.. the scary person won't take you away.. i promise that daddy will always be by your side now.. please peach.. the police have them now so they can't hurt you.." yoongi felt tears prick the corner of his eyes as he couldn't believe one person created their sunshine to break down.

the boys all stayed with each other that evening, close as they couldn't even bear the thought of leaving each other's side after a rough day. 

it was all they needed. each other.

-

ahhhhh its been awhile since i updated, and im honestly trying to figure out what more to write since i am slowly losing my ideas from what i wanted this book to become ;

if anyone has any ideas or chapters they'd like to see from the boys to any characters i introduced in the story, than let me know!

i do want the angst to stop so i will be trying to create a more soft story now as i try to end this story since its been up since probably 2020? or 2019? when i first started it..

just let author-nim know what you all would like!!