no more fighting

namjoon was waiting in the living room for jungkook as he realized that the maknae had been taking way too long for comfort. it did worry him as he hoped that nothing bad was occurring.

jimin had walked back and forth bringing yoongi food or water. never once has he seen him in such a slump and he wished that he would smile again. 

yoongi was in a slump and of course he was not going to get out of it until things were done and he didn't know what or how to react to the situation at hand.

taehyung was the first to wake up and namjoon made sure to check if he was in littlespace or not, since he didn't want any of the littles to be introduced into the adult world if they weren't in the right mindset.

"daddy.." taehyung called out as namjoon walked over, gently picking him up so that he wouldn't stir up the other little, a small hum as he rocked him over to the living room. "hey baby.. daddy is busy right now so uncle joonie will play with you for now.. kay?" he said softly as the other pouted.

taehyung disliked it when his caretaker was always somewhere else when he needed him, and he wished that jimin would stay with him a lot more but he's more worried for the others than of him and himself.

"i wan' daddy.." taehyung mumbled as namjoon just smiled a bit, kissing his temple as he sat him on his lap. he already knew it was going to be a problem if he had a fussy tae so he tried his best to not make him react too much.

"i know love.. i promise you that he'll be back in a bit.." namjoon reassured as he turned on the tv and tried to see if the little wanted to watch a movie at the most, as he himself prayed that this settled down quietly and nicely.

taehyung rested against namjoon's chest as he pouted more now, looking around as he wanted to find his dummy and his blankie.

"whatcha lookin' for?" namjoon asked as he noticed that he was preoccupied into searching something else than on himself or whatever program displayed on the television.

"dummy and blankie.." he whispered as he slowly got off, his sock covered feet not making a sound as he walked around, searching all over the living room, leaving namjoon confused but decided to help him out as well.

namjoon just smiled a bit when he watched the little, going over to help him look for it before they both heard a door open, looking right at the mochi who just stepped out with a small shocked face.

"oh baby.. you're awake now.." jimin said softly as taehyung stayed closed to namjoon, his arms wrapping around him as he made a small pout and frown towards his caretaker.

"joonie.. go pway now.." taehyung mumbled as jimin was surprised at the request and so was namjoon who gently picked him up. 

"o-okay sweet boy.. let's go play.." namjoon looked over at jimin who stood there unsure of what to do as he looked at the pair as the elder took him over to his own room that he shared with jungkook.

jimin was beyond shocked that taehyung for once did  not want to be around him and he was not happy about that at all.

"taetae.. is he mad at me.." jimin mumbled as he looked back at yoongi's room before sighing and going to go cook something since he knew jin wasn't going to come for awhile and that did worry him a bit.

namjoon placed the little down onto the bed as he saw the tears in his eyes, immediately leaning down and trying to wipe them away as he didn't like seeing anyone in his group sad or in pain of some sort. 

he still remembers when jungkook was close to fainting that one time during a concert and how he was so worried. he knew that he was pushing his limits and he failed to do his job as the leader and protect him.