candy

hoseok was taken to the hospital and all of bangtan were waiting just in case that they found something on hoseok or in hoseok.

jin was the first to stand up when the doctor came back with hoseok who was sucking on a lollipop. 

"nothing seems wrong with jung hoseok. he is perfectly healthy and he gained weight from the last time he visited a few months ago. but mentally he seems fine as well and emotionally he doesn't seemed scarred. physically, there wasn't much either. he's a healthy little boy." the doctor said softly as jin sighed in relief, picking up the little.

sejin smiled at the good news, looking at the boys who were smiling as well.

now sejin was conflicted since they were called to bring hoseok to the police station to get some information on his kidnapper and if he did anything to him.

sejin wondered if hoseok would be okay since he recalled how he reacted seeing his kidnapper in handcuffs.

it was heartbreaking to see him sob at the thought of someone who was with him was being taken to jail.

"namjoon. take the boys home. yoongi and jin will accompany me to the station with hoseok before we fully return home. i want you boys to rest well, and i'll ask what we can do about everything." sejin said softly as the leader nodded, picking up a sleepy jungkook who was tired from crying.

taehyung being the same, so jimin carried his cute little on his back as he knew it was the best thing to do right now. they had hoseok back and that was okay to him.

they left the trio before they left to the station as well.

hobi looked up at jin as the eldest was wiping his hands from the sticky lollipop.

"can hobi eat more candy later.." the little asked as yoongi raised a brow.

"peach, you know eating too much candy is bad for you." yoongi reminded as hobi pouted but nodded.

"okay.. hobi.. let's go." jin said softly as the officer called them to the room.

in the room was jinwoo, handcuffed and looking like a mess.

hobi walked in, holding onto their hands before stopping when he saw the kidnapper.

"hyungie!" the little squealed happily as jinwoo smiled a bit, relieved that hoseok seemed happier again.

"hey little one.." jinwoo smiled again as yoongi just glared at him, knowing he was the reason as to why they were all a mess for the past couple of months.

as much as jin wanted to hate the male in front of him, he didn't. he didn't hurt hoseok in any way and he turned himself in after returning him safely to them.

the police officer looked at the four before clearing his throat. "we will begin to ask several questions and we hope to get as much cooperation as possible."

yoongi nodded as he pulled hoseok to the table where they were faced with jinwoo.

"okay, jung hoseok, did this man violate you in any way." the officer asked as jin explained in a baby way for the little to understand.

"no, hyungie would make sure hobi ate well and slept well. hyungie never hit hobi unless hobi hurt himself." the little replied which caused both yoongi and jin to look at their boyfriend.

"what do you mean hurt yourself..." jin asked as hobi looked down.

jinwoo took a small deep breath before answering the question for them.

"when i had taken hoseok that day, i didn't hurt him. but he kept saying he was hurt. he wasn't in littlespace so i asked him. when i stripped him of his clothes." that's when both the officer and yoongi looked at the male who shook his head.