lovely

hobi stood there. breathless after performing fake love for their comeback stage as he smiled brightly at all the cheers going on. it always amazed him with how much energy army brought as they go see them.

it always surprised him and he couldn't even express how happy he was at the moment. namjoon called them over and they bowed down, smiling big as they made mini hearts and blew kisses to some.

"we love you army!" namjoon yelled out as hoseok held onto jin's and yoongi's hand while vmin were hugging each other in joy.

jungkook was clapping in joy, giving all his hyungs a smile as he loved seeing this moment. he knew all their stress and hardwork was paying out by the way people seemed happy with it. it just was a sweet and lovely moment.

hoseok quickly ran over to jungkook, giving him a hug as he let out a bright smile, literally blinding everyone as he giggled.

yoongi let out a small sigh as he knew that meant hobi slipped. it happened a lot more now but they didn't mind it since it really was sweet to see it. all of this was sweet.

the boys quickly exited the stage as they walked back to their dressing rooms to get ready to go home. they were all tired but at the same time so pumped up to see what would be trending on twitter and on their social media.

of course all the boys had social media. they weren't that unaware of what was going on around online and they all posted something every once in awhile when they could.

the boys instagrams:

hoseok had his instagram hidden as a dance cover account with some photos of they boys to seem as if he was just some fan account.

jin had his twitter and instagram as a cooking or tip based way. he would post pictures of what he was eating or on what he was starting to make.

namjoon being so aesthetic based his on some deep quotes and poems. his photos being of his outfits and sometimes on his ryan collection as it was increasing.

jimin being the cutest one by making his instagram on other groups and of sometimes of him dancing with a mask on. he really liked to make people understand that he was friends with other groups and his account was the epiphany of that.

taehyung had his based off all his photography that he has taken whenever they traveled and he often made edits of jimin to show off his boyfriend while stating that he was a jimin fan.

jungkook had his account on edits of him and his members. he often took lots of videos and they don't call him the golden maknae for nothing.

yoongi... you wouldn't believe it but he had his based off on the babyboy himself. posting daily hoseok videos and photos that proved him to be super whipped for the baby, and jin was nowhere near to be close to be posted in his account.

back to reality

the boys were now in their pajamas or some comfy clothes as they made their way back to the van, hobi being held by jungkook as he sucked on his pacifier softly.

his eyes drooping every couple of seconds as he felt exhausted after a long time of doing their comeback. 

"baby.. c'mon... daddy needs you to sit down.." jungkook cooed softly as the little whined, jin retrieving his angel as he sat him down onto the seat.

yoongi chuckled a bit as he looked at the actual living definition of THE SUN. his eyes twinkling as he saw how adorable his sleepy face looked, to the way where he struggled to stay awake and how he held onto his other boyfriend and main caretaker.

min yoongi was one whipped man for a jung hoseok.

jimin and tae sat in the back with the other as namjoon sat in the front seat with their manager. 

"army lovely! we so lovely! you so lovely! im so lovely! lovely lovely lovely!" jimin sang happily as namjoon had taught him this amazing english word that he can not help to express every now and then.

namjoon just grinned while jin was softly humming to make the baby sleep, enjoying the wonderful view in front of him as they made their way home.

it was going to be a surprise but he couldn't wait to tell the others that they were going on a vacation soon, for about 2 months and he knew that they were going to be thrilled at the sound of that.

they all needed a break and what better way than to go to a foreign city and enjoy themselves there?

a lot can happen... good or bad who knows.

hobi finally fell asleep holding jin's hand and cuddled up to jungkook's side as yoongi was helping jimin make sure taehyung didn't wake up the baby.

it was just a good moment.

a way too LOVELY moment.

oh how the boys were gonna be surprised.

-

OKAY EVERYONE!

im so sorry that i haven't updated in such a long time.

I have officially graduated! and i can finally update way more! 

i am so thrilled to know that i am going to start college soon and i will be living the adult life with some close friends!

if you guys have any questions, ask away cuties!