run! bts pt.2

hobi watched as how daddy 'ookie and daddy 'oonie were heated up at the basketball game, a bit confused as to why but just stayed to watch.

"yoongi hyung, i swear to our lord and savoir namjeesus, that if you don't let me win, i will destroy your studio.." jungkook lowly mumbled as yoongi scoffed, not really caring about some measly threat as he knew seeing hoseok smile was way more important than his award winning studio record songs.

jungkook's eyes were on a specific prize, just hoping that he could achieve it as he poked the inside of his cheeks, praying that yoongi would mess up, just once so that he had a chance to achieve what he wanted.

yoongi caught on to what jungkook wanted, a small scoff as he knew better than to stop him, purposely messing up but he made a small groan when it did go on still. jungkook was doing good but unless if yoongi messed up once, he wouldn't get it.

so yoongi, did it again, shooting the ball but he hit the wall instead, a small fake pout on his face as he was done, but was happy to see how jungkook bounced up and down, clapping his hands that he won.

namjoon was watching them from a bench, smiling even more as he loved seeing jungkook excited or happy in general, and seeing how he was against yoongi meant more, well that's what he was thinking.

hobi was confused but saw how his daddy was happy, smiling as he clapped his hands and skipped around them. "daddy 'ookie is so cool!" he squealed as yoongi had that offended look, knowing that hobi didn't catch on to what he did but he was okay seeing as to how the little was cheering him on.

jungkook received the prize in a bag, his eyes twinkling as he put his finger to his lips before leaning down to whisper in hobi's ears. "baby, i'm gonna surprise uncle joonie later.. do daddy a favor, and pretend that the present is for you.." jungkook asked as hobi's eyes lit up with a whole universe in them.

"uncle joonie and daddy be like taetae and jiminie.." hobi asked as jungkook nodded, happy that the little was smart to catch on to what was going on. 

yoongi and seokjin smiling as they knew their little boyfriend was just too cute to handle and a really smart bean. sometimes.

"otay daddy!" hobi nodded excitedly as he ran off back to his boyfriends, holding their hands as yoongi was faking to be sad that they didn't get a prize. which earned him a sweet kiss from his little as he wanted to use his magic to make him happy again.

the rest of their evening went well, everyone going on rides and they were eating sweets while some were getting prizes for their lovers.

all of bangtan had agreed to go onto the ferris wheel at the same time so it was growing near, all the members excited and laughing as they waited at a nearby food stand. the littles playing with each other as the caretakers watched them carefully.

"so, how are we going to get on?" seokjin asked as the males looked at each other, already knowing how they were going to get on, but wanted to just clarify it, for a really clueless namjoon. iq of 148, it doesnt help him realize when people are trying to express their feelings towards him.

hobi immediately grabbed jungkook's and namjoon's hands, making them get closer together before running back to yoongi and seokjin. "daddy 'ookie and uncle joonie go together while taetae and uncle diminie go, and i go with daddy 'oonie and jinnie!" hobi squealed happily as he couldn't wait to go on already.

jungkook was a blushing mess as he saw how close it was now to do what he was planning. a small nod as he agreed with the plan since it was best to let the couple have their moments.

namjoon watching how the maknae was acting, raising a brow as he wondered if he was getting sick or if something was wrong. "kook-ah, are you okay.." he asked as the bunny nodded his head furiously.