hobi is mine

jin walked up to the door, knocking softly before going inside.
he expected to see yoongi in his studio chair but instead he saw him laying down on the couch.

he was curled up in a blanket and it seemed like he wasn't too happy at all.
"dammit hoseok.." were constantly being said as jin slowly walked closer, looking at the male.

"yoongi?" jin called out, seeing the bundle tense up as he furrowed his brows, wondering what was going on now.
"get out." two words that still left him stunned.

"w-what? why?" jin asked as he kneeled down besides the couch, looking at the bundle before peeking it back to see the bundle.
yoongi's black hair tossled as he was looking like he hasn't gotten a wink of sleep at all.

yoongi glared at the male when he seemed so clueless about what he was talking about.
"kim seokjin. do you not know who hobi  is to me.." yoongi said with a small cold tone.

jin raised a brow when he heard the sudden outburst, not sure on what he had to say.
"hes your little. i know that much. besides that he isn't anything to you because none of you have confirmed a relationship. you can not tell that he isn't yours because  you both have not come out saying that you are like jimin and tae.."

yoongi frowned when he heard that. his blood was already boiling in anger and that just got him even more upset.

-

meanwhile, hobi was drinking from his bottle happily as sleepy dust was covering his eyes as he could barely keep them open.

jungkook kept rocking the little on his lap as jimin was trying to put taehyung down as well, cooeing at his baby. 

"jungkook... hows it going right now with yoongi and jin..." jimin asked as the maknae shrugged since he himself wasn't sure about what was going on and what was going to happen.

"they stopped yelling.. and i can only assume for the good or for the worst. i hope that you know that hobi got the idea of kissing from you and tae.. it's good for the two of you since you both are actually together but hobi doesn't have a boyfriend, and yoongi and jin hyung seem to like him..." jungkook said softly as he looked down at the now sleeping little.

jimin sighed and placed the littles in the middle of the bed, kissing both their foreheads before sitting up as he looked over at jungkook who still seemed so anxious about everything that was going on.

"they both never told hoseok that they liked him and they should try to. because little hobi liked jin but does he like him when he is in big space too? yoongi is his caretaker and he should understand what to do." the mochi said softly as he looked at the other.

jungkook didn't respond to that since he himself didn't know what else to say about what was going on and of course he knows that his hyungs should know how to handle a situation like this.

-

back to the other two..

jin stared at yoongi who was on a very thin line that was about to break since he had enough of all of this.

"hyung.. im asking you.. please don't play around with his heart and tell me right now about what you think." yoongi asked as he finally stared at him back, trying to keep a calm and serious persona (teehee).

"yoongi-ah.. im telling you about what I think! I like hoseok! jung hoseok that we call our sunshine and hope of the group! i have liked him since debut and i still do!" jin's voice slowly started to raise up as he glanced at the other.

yoongi glared at his hyung, frowning even more as he stood up, walking slowly towards the other as he shook his head. his eyes were piercing cold as he glared at him intensely.

"kim seokjin.. im sorry that im being rude to you but i have to tell you right now. don't you dare try to make any more moves on the precious little sunshine that we have in our group. i swear to the person who created all of us that if you try to do something, i will do whatever i can to make sure you stay in your lane.." yoongi started to threaten as he had enough of all of this.

of course he was going to be pissed about all of this.

"why don't we ask hoseok when he slips back on what he thinks about all of this hmm.. don't automatically assume that you can claim him as yours when he hasn't even given you permission to think like that." jin calmly said as he frowned again, before looking away.

"fine. but remember jin hyung. hobi is mine." yoongi said with a frown again as he looked at the other before gazing away, going back to his studio chair and tried to calm his nerves again. 

"we'll see about that.." jin mumbled as he looked at the other before walking off to go see how the others were doing, sighing to himself as he couldn't believe that he really was about to fight with yoongi over something that can hurt all of them.

jungkook was the first to notice their hyung, seeing the saddened yet anger in his eyes as he looked over at namjoon who was also concerned for their oldest.

"namjoon-ah.. im gonna go buy some groceries.." jin mumbled as the leader just stared at him as he began to walk off. already knowing that something was going to be off for awhile as jungkook stood up, jimin doing the same as he walked with him to go check on yoongi.

their hyung was there at his desk, curled up as sat on his chair, shaking a bit as he seemed as he was on the verge of crying, trying to calm himself down as he looked down at his hands.

"yoongi hyung.. what's wrong.." jimin asked as he walked over, kneeling down in front of him as he took his hands into his, staring up at him with worry as he didn't like to see any of his members hurt or seem to be in pain.

"hobi.. hobi is mine jimin-ah... i love him so so  much.. but so does jin.. what do i do.. do i fight for him or let him go with jin.. im so confused yet so sure of my answer but then it changes.." yoongi barely managed to get out as the two maknaes looked at each other before jungkook ran out to go find jin.

"namjoon hyung.. if any of our littles wake up, please keep them occupied unless if their in a big mindset.." he said softly as he looked at him before running out of the dorms.