run! bts pt.1

hoseok was in the living room, a bit lost in thought as he just was remembering about the events that happened earlier in the year. how he wondered all the possibilities and how he hated that they don't have a lead on the main person.

he was just glad that jinwoo was happy again, and he wasn't forcing it this time. he genuinely was smiling and sejin told them that he was moving to america with his aunt to attend to a college there for medical research.

of course little hobi was distraught that his hyungie was leaving but knew it was for the greater good. and he supported every decision that was made and will always be on stand by if anything happened.

"hobi-ah... jagiya.. baby.." seokjin waved his hand in front of his boyfriend's face, earning a surprised gasp to escape hoseok as he wasn't expecting to see jin.

"you're spacing out again love.." jin mumbled as he sat down, pulling a very flustered hoseok onto his lap as he pecked his cheeks with a kiss. they both were holding hands now as jin was making sure that their boyfriend felt secure.

"sorry, just hoping that jinwoo stays good.. im glad that he's escaping all the chaotic energy here in korea." hoseok admitted as he huffed a bit lightly. a small pout as he snuggled more into jin's chest.

"it's okay angel.. besides, today we're filming a run bts episode.. we're going to lotte world to have fun at the rides and earn prizes.." jin slyly said with a smile as he knew he had to push hobi to the edge just a little to get him in littlespace.

"r-really? are we gonna have time for ourselves?" hobi asked as jin nodded, remembering sejin said that they bought the whole damn place for a day and night to spend their time there.

"mm.. all of us are about to go love, get changed and wake up yoongi for me." jin kissed his lips before patting his butt to go do what he was told.

hoseok was a bit shy at the actions but did them regardless, walking off to the rooms before stopping at the sight of jungkook being a nervous wreck. it concerned him but then he saw the red heart settled in his palms and the words "hyung, i like you.. ah.. namjoon.." being mumbled over and over.

hoseok couldn't help to giggle at the sight, having a plan start to form in his head as he tried to see what they can do to bring jungkook and namjoon together. a small smile on his face as he clapped his hands at the scenarios he made up in his mind.

hoseok walked into yoongi's room, smiling fondly when he was all wrapped up in the blankets, carefully making his way over.

he didn't even hesitate to plop himself on top of the sleeping kitten, laughing when he earned himself a groan from his boyfriend.

"who the hell.. jungkook i swear if it's you, you're dead to me.." yoongi mumbled before being met with the beautiful face of his precious angel that he loved and adored so much.

hoseok tilting his head to the side cutely since he was wondering why yoongi suddenly looked like he broke or malfunctioned. a giggle escaped his lips as he kissed his boyfriend's cheek, trying to snap him out of the daze.

yoongi cleared his throat since he was clearly flustered but tried to keep his bad boy persona like he once told some interviewer that he was. "what's wrong baby?" he asked as the male smiled, pulling his boyfriend close to his side.

"jinnie said we should get ready for the episode today.. so he made me go wake you up.." hoseok honestly replied as he then remembered about what he saw earlier, nodding to himself on the plan that they should make.

"yoongi, can we help jungkook and namjoon spend the day together, i want them to confess already, it's so frustrating seeing them so dense about their feelings.." hoseok asked as the older rapper laughed at the outburst his small boyfriend said.