peach

hoseok woke up the next day with a headache.

a really bad headache and it wasn't going to be easy to deal with anything,

he looked over the bed and noticed it was empty, meaning that jimin had gone out without telling him.

"great.. just great.." hoseok mumbled as he slipped on his slippers, walking out and heading towards the kitchen.

his eyes scanned the room once he noticed that everyone had started to eat without him, which did make him a bit sad but he wasn't going to say that it did.

"morning hobi-hyung!" taehyung happily called out as the red head just rolled his eyes and mumbled a soft morning to his younger member.

"hoseokie.. that's not polite.. he just said good morning.." jin scolded the other a bit as he served his fellow member a plate to eat.

"and yet it's polite to eat without me? when we all made a promise to eat together every morning yeah sure. fucking good morning to you to." hoseok looked at the plate and frowned.

its like they wanted him to get fat. 

they don't even care about how he feels about his body.

"hyung.. calm down a little.. you were really in a deep sleep so we thought you wouldn't mind.." jimin explained as he saw jin's hurt expression but he saw hoseok's angry eyes.

"whatever jimin. i don't care. it happened and i can't change it now can i." hoseok pushed the plate away and stood up, walking back to their bedroom.

the members didn't even know what got him in a bad mood.

it wasn't like they committed a sin but they all felt the remorse.

"i.. i should check on him.." jungkook began but namjoon shook his head and told him to sit back down.

-

hoseok sat back down on his bed.

his eyes looking at himself in the mirror as he frowned.

tears had welled up as he stared at the thing that looked back at him. 

"i hate myself. army hates me too. am i that ugly to look at. am i that bad of a rapper.. do i belong in the trash like they say i do.." hoseok whispered to himself as he shook his head a little.

"im such a burden. all i do is make my members worry about me. they have to deal with me in my big space and stupid littlespace. hobi. i know you'll remember this. but you have to stop relying on the others. stop acting like a big baby!" he scolded himself as he trembled.

he knew what was about to happen and he wish that jimin was nearby so that he can could comfort him like he usually does.

his chest tightened up and he felt like the walls were closing in on him.

what didn't help that was that he was trying not to let his little side out.

he knew how horrible his anxiety and panic attacks can get and if his little self got in one, he could imagine how bad it would be for him.

"n-no.. hobi... please.. hobi.." he mumbled as he walked over to the corner of his room, feeling as if everything was crushing the air out of him.

tears started to stream down his face as he began to cry, softly at first as the bad thoughts came back to his head.

and it happened.

he slipped.

"d-daddy! daddy!" he screamed out for his caretaker as he curled up more into his small ball.

he didn't understand what was going on.

why was he feeling so bad. so sad. why is his big self mad at himself. why are people calling him scary names.

"daddy!" he screamed out again.

-

jungkook and yoongi both looked up at each other once they heard the cry.

the sickening scream that made all of them run to the room.

jimin felt the worst once he saw the sight in front of him.

he knew about hoseok's attacks.

he should've remembered what triggered him to have one.

"oh baby.. daddy kookie is here.." jungkook rushed over, immediately embracing his baby boy into his arms.

it hurt him to see how pained the little seemed to be in.

his body shaking as he mumbled small words to himself.

the tears that were staining his beautiful rosy cheeks.

yoongi kneeled down beside the two, kissing hoseok's cheek often to reassure him that he was there as well.

"shhh.. peach.. daddy yoonie is here too.." the male felt pain to see his sunshine like this.

every member tried their best to remind the little how special he is.

jin tried to use his motherly skills to smother the baby in love.

namjoon was bad at these things but he tried his best to make him laugh.

taehyung was holding jimin, seeing how sad his best friend looked.

"peach.. we're here. the scary monsters won't get you.." yoongi whispered the sweet words in their red head's ear.

hobi calmed down a little, sniffles now escaping his pretty face as he held onto his caretakers.

"b-big hobi feels sad daddy.. b-big hobi doesn't like himself.. daddy.. me no wanna feel sad.." he whimpered as he looked up both of them.

"i promise peach that you'll be okay.. you won't feel sad.. daddy will take to him and make sure he smiles big.." yoongi booped his button nose which earned him a small giggle.

that's all he wanted.

to see him happy.

they all did.

and they realized that they have to act fast before hoseok slips way more into a sad state of mind.

"we love you baby boy.. we all do."