forgive me

hoseok didn't even know how long he has been with this man.

it feels like forever, and.. he didn't seem to hate it all too much.

hobi liked that this man treated him as if he was the most precious thing in the whole entire world.

it's been exactly 3 months since he has been kidnapped and a whole lot has happened.

both mentally and appearance wise for hoseok.

little hoseok stayed out a lot more and for some reason didn't remember too much about his boyfriends and members.

but that's because the man didn't let hobi talk about them at all, or else he would be placed on time out and we all know that our sunshine didn't want to be a bad boy.

hoseok was the one left with the memories of his brothers and his boyfriends, still wondering what's going on with them now that he's been gone for so long.

he hated it that he sorta liked it here too.

although he was kidnapped, the man has never harmed hoseok in any given away, some spanks if he was a real brat but never too harsh.

hoseok also had his hair dyed to a pretty blonde color, and his hair was a bit longer than it's ever been. 

his face a bit more plump since he wasn't allowed to work out and all.

he still looked so gorgeous though.

currently, hobi was coloring, hearing his new caretaker talking to someone on the phone as he was finishing up.

he had the tv on so he was watching some shows but when he heard a familiar voice, his eyes looked up,

yoongi was on the screen, talking about the comeback that they were gonna do soon, the rest of the members behind him as the mc talked to him.

"d-daddy.." hobi whispered as he tilted his head, seeing them after so long.

his head hurt as he whimpered, looking down as he kept hearing them talk.

his caretaker noticed, looking in and seeing hoseok holding his head as he watched the tv, stopping what he was doing and just froze.

now, you may wonder.

did the guy feel guilty about taking hoseok away?

yes.

yes he did.

it was all in the moment and he was so happy to have hoseok all to himself.

but there were moments like these that he wished he wasn't the cause of his sadness.

you judge a person based on their actions, but nobody wonders what happened to them in the past.

so.

you all hate him for taking hoseok away, but if only you knew how he was growing up. 

how much sadness he was going through, only for hoseok to give him hope and happiness again.

"so, how are you all doing after the search for jung hoseok has been closed.." the mc asked as the members looked down.

"w-we're still looking for him! he's still out there and we won't stop searching for our best friend.." jimin said softly as he reached out and hugged taehyung who had started to cry at the question.

"it's hard. we grew up together as a team and as a family. having someone take away one of us is like our entire happiness is taken away. we aren't lying when we say hoseok is our sunshine." namjoon said softly as jungkook nodded.