big problem

all the boys were still trying to get themselves ready for a comeback that they were trying to release in a few weeks. the practices dragging on at times, and hoseok was out often since he was the one that had to teach the members.

his little side came out very little but he wasn't as stressed as he used to be, since he knew that this was a crucial time to get progress done. the sooner he does it, the less pressure he feels. his boyfriends also understood that so they weren't trying to force it out of him either.

"okay! everyone let's redo the chorus!" hoseok yelled out as they all got into the position, his eyes looking at the mirror to see how each member does as the music started to blast. boy with luv was a comeback that they were all excited for since it was one where they all were in it together ever since the incident.

hoseok was in his prime so he was happy to be able to dance again, and he was grateful that the company didn't push him to lose weight after gaining some from his sudden situation. he felt healthy and felt like he could practice for hours if it weren't for his boyfriends or bandmates to stop him.

as practice was coming to a close, they all heard a knock at the door and in came their manager, with a small worried look on his face as the boys cut the music. all of them panting and grabbing some water as namjoon knew that their hyung wouldn't come in if something wasn't wrong.

"namjoon, after you guys are all done, wait in the lobby area, we want to make sure none of you get separated.. please. i'll fill in what's going on later but right now we have to keep you all together. i can't handle another situation where we were not being careful.." sejin lowly said to namjoon who just nodded as he knew there had to be a reason for everything.

everyone watched as namjoon let out a small sigh, clapping his hands to make they knew he was about to announce something. "okay! sejin hyung wants us all to get or things together and we walk out together to the lobby! i don't want anyone leaving alone and i want us all to be in one group.." namjoon stated as he watched everyone's face turn into confusion. 

"look.. i don't know what's going on either but let's just listen to what he's telling us to do.." namjoon smiled lightly as he gathered his belongings, everyone doing the same thing as well. hoseok was panicking a bit since he just had a bad feeling wash over him all of a sudden.

"hyung.. everything will be okay right.." hoseok asked seokjin who noticed his boyfriend's sudden nervous demeanor. a small smile as he nodded, grabbing his hands as he pulled him closer. 

"hobi.. don't panic.. namjoon said what we had to do so let's just listen to him.. it's probably those bad cases where a fan accidentally walked in.. it's just best if none of us are alone regardless so let's stay close to each other." seokjin replied as he ruffled his hair, kissing the top of it as yoongi stood close to them as well.

jimin and taehyung went back to holding hands and joon took jungkook's bags to pull him closer. they all looked at each other before nodding that they were all ready. namjoon opening the door as he looked down the hallway, directing everyone down towards the lobby.

the pit of nervousness kept growing in hoseok's stomach as he couldn't process what could actually be going on. his eyes looking down as he just held onto yoongi's shirt, shaking as he just got flashbacks to the incident. 

"hyung.." he whispered as yoongi looked up at him, seeing his expression as he shook his head, grabbing his hand as he squeezed it for reassurance. "hobi.. please.. we're almost there okay! you're okay!" yoongi whispered as they all were drawing close to the entrance of the lobby.

just when namjoon entered, the lights went out, causing small yelps to come out as everyone froze. the first thing they did was stay close to each other, seokjin holding onto both yoongi's and hobi's hands as his automatic fear kicked in that something was wrong.

jungkook held onto namjoon's arm as he just didn't bear to let go, jimin doing the same to taehyung as he was starting to shake from the fear of what could happen.

hoseok felt that he was on the verge of going to his littlespace mindset, shaking his head as he knew he didn't want hobi to see it. his eyes closing as he waited, the room silent as namjoon was watching every corner.

everyone didn't dare to make a move, staying as close as they could as they waited for anything to happen. footsteps came and the older members got into  position, just in case, to get anyone who tried to harm their bandmates.

"namjoon! everyone! are you all okay!" sejin's voice called out as a sigh of relief came out, all of them answering back as their manager let out a small smile as he was glad they listened to him.

"okay, im not sure why the power went out but let's get everyone out slowly. the cars will be vacant so i need you guys to drive.. i don't trust anyone right now so i rather have you all literally together the whole way with nobody on the staff, we just.. i'll let you know why.." sejin escorted them to the vehicle, looking inside and double checking everything was okay.

"i'll meet you all at the dorms, don't go to the usual ones.. namjoon.." sejin gave him a look which made him understood to go to another one they had gotten for privacy in case an emergency happened again.

hoseok sat by the window, and everyone started to get in. seokjin getting into the drivers seat as he made sure everyone had their seatbelts and were ready to go.

hoseok looked out, seeing sejin wave them off but he noticed the person watching from inside the lobby. their silhouette outlined as they just stood there, and something about it made hoseok shrink in his seat as he held onto yoongi's hand.

it reminded him of something but he couldn't recall of what. it brought unwanted feelings so he just wanted to push them away as they drove off. 

"sejin said he'll stop by later! don't go out until he let's us know why.. and we'll eat dinner at the dorm and i really can't stress this enough but please stay with anyone. im just.. im just making sure we don't lose someone again.." namjoon pleaded a bit as the members all nodded.

"yoongi.. i'll,, i'll be okay,, right?" hoseok whispered as he felt tears well up again, remembering that there were still people out there who had kidnapped him but they weren't caught.

"if someone lays there hands on you again peach.. i won't let them out of the room.. alive." yoongi mumbled as they watched the streets pass by, the members silent the whole way home.

-

ahhh it's been awhile since i updated! so here y'all go! 

author-nim.. is seeing bts in vegas!!! i've been a fan for 7 years and for the first time ever, i'll be seeing these 7 boys in person!! im going with my closest friends im so nervous but very excited!!

they surprised me with tickets so im very excited to go! i've been to several concerts this year and this will be my third/fourth one i go to!

i'll keep writing chapters to post and try to put out more for you all since this story was requested the most from me <3