babyspace

yoongi woke up. to the most cutest and precious thing that he could ever imagine in this earth besides his min holly.

a cute ravenette baby boy was staring at him with his cute brown doe eyes, babbles escaping as he giggled everytime he saw his finger wiggle.

he heard jin mention that hobi would regress to a smaller state but never could he imagine that this was what he meant.

"hiya peach.. did you have a nice night night?" he asked as he cooed at the little, cradling him to the best of his ability in his arms as he nuzzled his button nose against the others.

oh how he wished that he could've been there for all the time that he has ever slipped past being a toddler.

the thing that yoongi was really grateful for was that hobi wasn't a spoiled or rotten little. he knew when to ask for something and when he should behave.

his age range wasn't too high so he was able to pick up his small habits in each of his ages. like, baby hobi had a habit to stare when he wanted something or make small noises when he wants attention.

age 1-3 usually was shy and quiet. hobi never was so much trouble unless if he doesn't like something or if he needs to potty. he also has a habit of putting things into his mouth and likes to bite on his fingers.

then comes a bit of trouble when hobi slips to 4-6 years.. he gets a bit bratty and will throw a tantrum if he doesn't get it his way. he also has a habit to yell too loud when he's excited about something.

hobi let out small giggles as he looked at yoongi, tilting his head again as he looked up at his caretaker, scrunching his nose when he felt his hair tickle him a bit.

yoongi sat up, placing the little onto his lap as he kissed all over his face. earning a small squeal as he clapped his hands excitedly. small babbles again as he looked over at the male, nuzzling into him.

"you're too cute baby.." yoongi cooed as he booped his tiny nose, making small sound effects as hobi smiled and laughed at his reaction.

it was utterly breathtaking to be seeing what yoongi was staring at the moment. the tossled black hair that was all over his face, a beautiful bare faced boy staring at him with the most precious brown eyes. his eyes half closed as he was still sleepy but it just was so much for yoongi.

if he were to know better.. he was actually in love with the male in front of him.. but everyone thinks that him and jimin make a better couple..

"aigoo.. let's go eat nummy breakfast angel.." he slowly stood up, carrying hobi along as he started to make way to the kitchen where half of bangtan were there.

jin was setting up the table while jimin served the plates.

taehyung was still asleep and jungkook was busy doing something on his phone. 

namjoon was banned from the kitchen until they were completely finished with breakfast.

"m-ma.." hobi mumbled as he made grabby hands for jin who would usually take care of him when he was in this state.

"ma! ba ba ba.." the little babbled with small giggles as he finally caught jin's attention, making another motion for him to pick him up.

"here jin, i'll help jimin set up breakfast.. hobi obviously wants you to take him now." he said softly as the elder came, kissing the baby boy's cheek as he saw how he happily he clung onto him.

yoongi smiled a little as he saw the cute actions that the male did, before walking over to jimin, starting to place the plates in their specific order. making sure that he did a smaller portion for hobi since he was more than likely going to drink out of the bottle soon.